She hails from Ibadan, Oyo State. Fans are finding it difficult to believe, hence the reason for the video being shared. Ultimate magazine theme for WordPress. Personal life Femi Otedola's first daughter, Tolani, is a singer. The biography of Olajumoke Odetola, a Nollywood actress, filmmaker, movie producer, scriptwriter and fashion businesswoman and model Forumites would enjoy this movie - kudos to the rest of the cast. Jumoke Odetola - nice movie anyway kudos to all d cast and d crews June Dayton Age, Net Worth, Height, Affair, and More Nollywood Legends Who Were Never Encouraged By Their ... She is no doubt a talented movie star has she delivers real good in movies. Jumoke Odetola Biography - Wikirise How Old Is Jumoke Odetola? – A Detailed Look at the ... Cut Soap For Me - Jumoke Odetola Tells Funke Akindele ... Life was quiet, good and completely private. Background. An intriguing, captivating and suspense filled movie with loads of morals. The talented actress who is loved by many decided to flood her official Instagram page with unexpected adorable photos of herself. According to the lady who claims to be based in the UK, the husband lives in Abeokuta and […] RelatedPosts For Your Friendsgiving Festivities: Whiskey Cocktails To Impress Your Friends For The Holiday Interesting Updates: Travis McMichael Admits Ahmaud Arbery Wasn’t Threatening Him Prior To Killing, William “Roddie” Bryan Begs For Plea Deal Nollywood actress, Jumoke Odetola also known as Miss Gargantua, today, 16th of October, is celebrating her 38th … We’d be seeing … Jumoke Odetola is one of the most sought after actresses we have in the entertainment industry. Jumoke Odetola Short Bio. Fact 2: Although she seems like she is ALWAYS serious, Jumoke is actually the last born in her family. We were mostly girls in … Home ENTERTAINMENT ENTERTAINMENT She hit the headlines recently when the “DC Superman” actor Henry Cavill confirmed his relationship with her. Michael Viscuso is the father of Natalie Viscuso whose net worth has raised several unanswered questions on the internet. A farm never joins a father and son without having a demarcation. Free subscription Get the hottest stories from the largest news site in Nigeria. I Don’t Have A Boyfriend — Pretty Actress, Jumoke Odetola (Photos) by GistmoreNG: 1:26am On Nov 04, 2018. Jumoke Odetola Netflix to rapidly increase African content; Morocco’s King Mohammed VI unveils new government; Bikes, cars, and trucks gear up for the 2021 Rally Morocco Sesan. Nollywood actress Jumoke Odetola has taken to social media to dissolve ties with all her Muslim friends who refused to show her love on Sallah day, ahead of Christmas. Jumoke Odetola salary income and net worth data provided by People Ai provides an estimation for any internet celebrity's real salary income and net worth like Jumoke Odetola based on real … Olajumoke Odetola is an award-winning Nigerian actress, filmmaker, movie producer, scriptwriter and model. The aged actor, who will turn 80 in July, is widely regarded as one of the greatest African actors of all time. She also thanked the brands, friends, and family that supported her in making the premiere a success. ... A young man's only dream is to inherit his wealthy father. Free Online Library: My Father Never Wanted Me To Become An Actress - Jumoke Odetola. Jumoke Odetola broke barriers when she featured as the lead character in the movie, ‘Binta Ofege.’ The Master’s degree holder in Computer Science is one of the Nollywood movie stars that has positioned herself to lead the next generation of stars. One of Nigeria’s most eloquent and versatile actors, Olu Jacobs, was also the subject of death rumours in 2021. 2. The lead actor - Oda Ossai (Folawewo) was fantastic as well as Jumoke Odetola and Lateef Adedimeji. Nollywood actress, Jumoke Odetola also known as Miss Gargantua, today, 16th of October, is celebrating her 38th birthday. Jumoke born on 16th October in the late 80s is not […] It was gathered that Kumbalee died in a fatal motorcycle accident on Sunday, August 16. Tofarati Ige. The 27 year-old lucky discovered in February when she photo bombed TY Bello's shoot of Tinie Tempah in Yaba area of Lagos. Jumoke Odetola recently shared a video on her Instagram page. Tony Black. One of such Nigerians is JUMOKE ODETOLA who is very passionate about her art and acts as a Thespian. Michael Viscuso is widely known as the father of Natalie Viscuso, a Hollywood studio executive. Jumoke Odetola is a talented Nigerian Yoruba actress, movie producer, scriptwriter, entrepreneur, brand ambassador, filmmaker and a brand influencer. She also revealed that she is her mother's last child and inquired as to whether she acts like one. Cut Soap For Me has been a general slang on the internet recently for people hyping their successful friends to show them their ways. Frontline Nollywood star, Jim Iyke, a musician, Florence Otedola (DJ Cuppy) and Yoruba film actress, Jumoke Odetola, led the youths to the event. Actress, Jumoke Odetola, firmly believes that healthy rivalry is good in an industry such as Nollywood as it will push practitioners to give their best. We also cover here her sister, brother, and relatives information. First Prev 2 of 10 Go to page. Background Well, my name is Jumoke Olamide Ajoke Odetola also known as Binta Ofege. Or, Jumoke Odetola's net worth in US Dollar Jul, 2021? Bride Divorces Groom In Less Than 10 Hours After Wedding Because He Got Drunk And Hit Her - “Na For Instagram Dem Divorce You” – Charly Boy Add Salt To Ooni Of Ife Injury Amid Marital Crisis - Ghanaian, Shatta Wale Blasts Rema For Saying He Wants To ‘Ease His Mind’ With 10 Ghanaian Girls - Katsina Gov. Watch and download from the best and largest collection of latest Nigerian comedy videos including stand up comedy by top comedians such as Alibaba, AY, Basket Mouth, Bovi, Ushbebe, I go dye, Helen Paul, Seyilaw, etc. After completing her early primary education, she enrolled in the Abeokuta Grammar School, Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria. Jumoke Odetola – Jumoke Odetola. 4), LADIES! I was born into the homes of Apostolic Parents and the last child in the family. Fellow thespian and his wife, Joke Silva, later denied the death claims, calling them “depressing.”. Jumoke Olamide Odetola. He is a shrewd and responsible gentleman. We know how you feel when you cannot find any information about your favorite celebrity on the Internet. Meanwhile, Actress Jumoke Odetola has expressed gratitude after she was honoured with the “Best actress of the year” (Yoruba) by the City People awards 2021. I Don’t Have A Boyfriend — Pretty Actress, Jumoke Odetola (Photos) by GistmoreNG: 1:26am On Nov 04, 2018. The source said Mide Martins allegedly slept her way to an endorsement deal that later materialized upon her return to Nigeria. Jumoke Odetola becomes portal homes Amb. Previous article Jumoke Odetola Height, Age, Net Worth, More. Jumoke Odetola becomes portal homes Amb. I hailed from Abeokuta, Ogun State. Jumoke Odetola Short Bio. Tell us about you? Although both bear the same surname, Odetola. Jumoke Odetola is a Recipient of Several Prestigious Awards The talented actress has been recognized for her hard work. 2018 has been a big year for fast-rising actress and producer, Jumoke Odetola. She grew up under a very strict disciplinarian father who […] How was life before stardom? Whether it’s your favorite actor or a famous musician, there is always something new to learn about them! One of Nigeria’s most eloquent and versatile actors, Olu Jacobs, was also the subject of death rumours in 2021. Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu. She started her acting career in the English-language cinema, but over the years, have been featured in numerous Yoruba and English movies. Amidst all contrary opinions and different suggestive gestures from some people and the society at large, a few Nigerians still uphold the ideology that hard work pays. Jumoke George was born on 18 February, the year of her birth not known in Lagos State. Attended Abati Nursery and Primary School, then Abeokuta Grammar School, Abeokuta. Attended Abati Nursery and Primary School, then Abeokuta Grammar School, Abeokuta. Jumoke Odetola, Fun Facts ... Jumoke's parents were strict, her father was very strict and disciplined, while her mother was very religious. According to the wife who is based in the UK, Biola Majekodunmi, the actress has been sleeping with her husband on their matrimonial bed here in Nigeria. I hailed from Abeokuta, Ogun State. A Nigerian actress. In this conversation. ! Fellow thespian and his wife, Joke Silva, later denied the death claims, calling them “depressing.”. Jumoke attended Ajayi Crowther University, where she obtained a degree in computer engineering which, according to her, was her father’s wish, not hers. Jumoke Odetola is one of the most sought after actresses we have in the entertainment industry. Read what Jumoke Odetola said about Genevieve, Omotola , others Adunni Amodeni Yesterday 12040 Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Send email Award winning Nollywood actress Jumoke Odetola who recently opened up on her fondness for top Ghanaian actor, Majid Michel is also a model, scriptwriter and a movie producer. EMILOLA. According to City people, In July 2021, Lagos Sustainable Development Goal (SDGs) was an innovative program launched by the Lagos State Governor, Mr. Nollywood actress, Jumoke Odetola also known as Miss Gargantua, today, 16th of October, is celebrating her 38th birthday. Jumoke Odetola has a lot of fans who are curious about her personal life.However, it is hard to get information about her because she does not want to overexpose himself. Akure is mvoie to be Akun re meaning the beads snapped or the bead cut. The movie, which is produced by Jumoke Odetola and Sunday Esan of Okiki Films, was directed by Abiodun Jimoh. The aged actor, who will turn 80 in July, is widely regarded as one of the greatest African actors of all time. Though she is an indigene of Ijemo in Abeokuta, Ogun State, Jumoke Odetola was born in Lagos on 16th October 1983. I am not close to where I want to be, but I am happy at my journey and pace. The lead actor - Oda Ossai (Folawewo) was fantastic as well as Jumoke Odetola and Lateef Adedimeji. Jumoke Odetola has featured and produced several blockbuster Yoruba movies. farmkonnect nigeria signs jumoke odetola aka binta ofege written by Reporter July 20, 2020 The ever buzzing actress and two-time AMVCA winner, Jumoke Odetola also known as the “Gargantuan Master” signs a brand ambassador deal with Farmkonnect Nigeria. Otedola was born in Ibadan, the capital of Oyo State, south west Nigeria, into the family of the late Sir Michael Otedola, Governor of Lagos State from 1992 to 1993. Mike Lawrence. How popular […] In her vote of thanks, the multiple award winner, Jumoke Odetola expressed her gratitude to the cast, crew and everyone that was part of the making of the movie. I was born October 16 in the late 80s (laughs). Olu Jacob defied his father' s command by flying to England to pursue acting at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts. Attended Abati Nursery and Primary School, then Abeokuta Grammar School, Abeokuta. Although much is not known about her parent’s profession, we know she was born into an apostolic family and grew up alongside six siblings, out of which five are girls. ... Jumoke Odetola Is A Well- known And Attractive Actress. Beautiful, well known and talented Nollywood Star actress, Jumoke Odetola aka Mrs. Gargantuan, is one of the loved actresses in the movie industry for their beauty and amazing talent. Jumoke Odetola was born on the 16th of October, 1988 into an Apostolic Family of Lagos State. One of such Nigerians is JUMOKE ODETOLA who is very passionate about her art and acts as a Thespian. She however says negative energy is bad. Jumoke Odetola is an actress, movie producer and scriptwriter. Jumoke Odetola Wiki, Height, Family, Biography, & More Jumoke Odetola is a popular Nigerian actress who widely known for her excellent acting performance. Tell us about you? Olu Jacobs. Early life. Otedola was born in Ibadan, the capital of Oyo State, south west Nigeria, into the family of the late Sir Michael Otedola, Governor of Lagos State from 1992 to 1993. As a child Otedola wanted to be a Reverend Father but his business instinct started quite early. Olajumoke is expected to live in the Surulere’s luxury apartment is a 3-bedroom apartment which she is expected to live in for just for five years. Beautiful, well known and talented Nollywood Star actress, Jumoke Odetola aka Mrs. Gargantuan, is one of the loved actresses in the movie industry for their beauty and amazing talent. Announcing her latest movie feature on Jenifa’s Diary TV Series, Jumoke Odetola appreciated Funke Akindele for giving her the bigger platform to showcase her talent to the world. Here we will cover everything about her family. Quick Facts About Jumoke Odetola. She was born to Otedola and his former lover, Olayinka Odukoya. 2018 has been a big year for fast-rising actress and producer, Jumoke Odetola. Jumoke Odetola was born on the 16th of October 1983; she started her Nollywood career in English-language movies before acting in several Yoruba-language films. Sallah day is the day celebrated by Muslims. I was born October 16 in the late 80s (laughs). Juliet Ibrahim Height, Age, Net Worth, More. Jumoke Odetola is a talented Nigerian Yoruba actress, movie producer, scriptwriter, entrepreneur, brand ambassador, filmmaker and a brand influencer. Saturday, December 18, 2021; showbizaz.com - To mark the day, Jumoke Odetola took to her IG account to share some lovely photos of herself as she appreciated God for life . How do you see the achievements of Jumoke Odetola in the movie industry? SUBSCRIPTION PLAN. She started off her Nollywood career in the English-language cinema, before acti Many people are fascinated by celebrities and their personal lives. Talented actress, Jumoke Odetola, firmly believes that healthy rivalry is good in an industry such as Nollywood as it will push practitioners to give their best. - nice movie anyway kudos to all d cast and d crews Award winning Tinsel actress cum movie producer, Jumoke Odetola in an interview speaks on her craziness about Majid Michel. JUMOKE ‘THE GARGANTUAN GENIUS’ ODETOLA DAZZLES AT THE PREMIERE. What project gave you the big break? CAST – Jumoke Odetola, Odunlade Adekola, Seun Akindele, Ayo Olaiya, Allwell Ademola, Afeez Owo, Debo Alexander and many more wonderful role interpreters. Mide traveled to South Africa with one of her friend’s husband, a real estate mogul that was once mentioned on this site. Otedola’s first daughter, Tolani, is a singer. After she was born, he married Nana Otedola and had two more daughters—Florence Ifeoluwa and Elizabeth Temi—and a son, Fewa. Florence Otedola, aka DJ Cuppy, is a DJ and music producer, as well as a tourism ambassador for Nigeria. Olu Jacobs. Jumoke Odetola Biography, Date Of Birth, Age, Early Life, Family And Education Jumoke Odetola was born on the 16th of October, 1988 into an Apostolic Family of Lagos State. Published 20 June 2020. All guaranteed to keep you laughing all day long. I grew up in a family that had a very strict father and a religious mother. Jumoke Odetola, a Nollywood star, took to Instagram to wish her mother a happy birthday. Appreciating the organisers of the event and her fans, the film star dedicated her award to her sisters and everyone that loves her like family. She is a recipient of some prestigious like the 2017 Best Actress in BON, in 2016 and 2017, she won the Best Indigenous Language Film at … I was born October 16 in the late 80s (laughs). Collage photo of Jumoke Odetola and Biola Majekodunmi A certain unnamed housewife has reached out to Gistlovers(a popular Instagram blog) over claims that popular Yoruba actress, Jumoke Odetola, has snatched her husband named Biola Majekodunmi from her. So it depends on what the custodians of the heritage says. Wednesday, December 18, 2019. I hailed from Abeokuta, Ogun State. Lawrence Mike. ... Jumoke George Biography. Tell us a bit about your childhood and relationship with … Nollywood actress Jumoke Odetola has taken to social media to dissolve ties with all her Muslim friends who refused to show her love on Sallah day, ahead of Christmas. Fast-rising Yoruba movie star, Jumoke Odetola has been called out by a certain Nigerian housewife over claims of snatching her husband from her and their kids. Published on YouTube We must have had elephants in that terrain a long time ago. For Jumoke Olamide Odetola, she is a baby in the Yoruba movie genre of Nollywood but she has carved a niche for herself. You will find here her father and mother’s names and their profession. She was born into a family of seven children, of which she is the last born. Jumoke Odetola. Jumoke Odetola's new movie, 'Agboko lori,' is trending on YouTube and the actress is elated. Verified account Protected Tweets @; Suggested users MY REUNION. The actress was born on the 16th of October 1983 in Lagos, Nigeria. Jumoke made a name for herself with her exceptional method of performing movie roles, which won her . 23,570 talking about this. She became a force to reckon with over the night via her dexterity in interpreting her movie roles. Many people are fascinated by celebrities and their personal lives. After completing her early primary education, she enrolled in the Abeokuta Grammar … Published 28 January 2018. Background Well, my name is Jumoke Olamide Ajoke Odetola also known as Binta Ofege. I was born into the homes of Apostolic Parents and the last child in the family. She is known for her usage of ‘big English grammar.’ For those who do not know, Odetola had her secondary education at Abeokuta Grammar School. Nigerian actress Jumoke Odetola has been recently appointed to work alongside the Lagos State Government. Forumites would enjoy this movie - kudos to the rest of the cast. Jumoke Odetola Jumoke Odetola. In one of her post, Jumoke Odetola wrote, “Cheers to a new season Olajumoke Olamide ODETOLA She got her big break in the Nollywood industry after starring in the movie, Binta Ofege. jumoke odetola and her husband She does not gossip and she is possesses every decorum that should mark a woman. Movie. Whether it’s your favorite actor or a famous musician, there is always something new to learn about them! Be the first to get hottest news from our Editor-in-Chief Multiple award winning Nollywood actress, Jumoke Odetola is celebrating her birthday today, 16th of October. I was born into the homes of Apostolic Parents and the last child in the family. Jumoke Odetola Premieres New Blockbuster Movie ‘My Mirror’ June 30, 2021 June 30, 2021 admin 0 Comments Gboyega Ashowo, Jumoke Odetola, My Mirror, Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi, Premieres New Blockbuster Movie. Otedola was born in Ibadan, the capital of Oyo State, south west Nigeria, into the family of the late Sir Michael Otedola, Governor of Lagos State from 1992 to 1993. Femi Otedola's first daughter, Tolani, is a singer. Jumoke Odetola Was Born and Raised In Lagos State, Nigeria. Are you also wondering how much money is Olajumoke Odetola - Jumoke Odetola making on Youtube, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram? Jumoke Odetola was born on the 16th of October, 1988 into an Apostolic Family of Lagos State. In this interview by SEGUN KASALI, she shares her memories about her father and early life, movie industry experience, among other issues. Amidst all contrary opinions and different suggestive gestures from some people and the society at large, a few Nigerians still uphold the ideology that hard work pays. Sallah day is the day celebrated by Muslims. She is a popular Nigerian actress, movie producer, and movie maker. After completing her early primary education, she enrolled in the Abeokuta Grammar School, Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria She posted beautiful pictures of her mother and lavished praise on her. She is no doubt a talented movie star has she delivers real good in movies. Tells Residents To Arm Themselves And Confront Bandits - BREAKING: Jose … Actress, Jumoke Odetola is one of the beautiful Nollywood actresses in Nigeria because of her slim body status, fresh face, and Nature fair skin complexion. She is loved because of her ability and prowess in interpreting given roles, coupled with creativity. Jumoke Odetola has recently been popular for her speaking big English grammar signature which made people to love her more. Nollywood actress, Jumoke Odetola beg her colleague’s actress Funke Akindele to cut soap of wealth for her. The initiative is the first ever Government-initiated but youth-led SDGs action, designed towards creating an effective platform for partnership with youths in achieving the 2030 Agenda. See How To Advertise. Many people are unaware, however, that Olu Jacob' s father actively opposed his acting career. Muslim faithfuls often mark the yearly ritual with the slaughtering of rams in honour of Ibrahim, who wanted… Now, look at some quick information about Jumoke Odetola. by "Nigerian Tribune (Oyo State, Nigeria)"; News, opinion and commentary General interest Actors Personal narratives Actresses Frontline Nollywood star, Jim Iyke, a musician, Florence Otedola (DJ Cuppy) and Yoruba film actress, Jumoke Odetola, led the youths to the event. Jumoke George has her full name as Olajumoke Amoke Olatunde George. Jumoke Odetola is a popular Nigerian award-winning actress, filmmaker, movie producer, and model. To mark the day, Jumoke Odetola took to her IG account to share some lovely photos of herself as she appreciated God for life In one of her post, Jumoke Odetola wrote, “Cheers to a new season […] Jumoke Odetola has featured and produced several blockbuster Yoruba movies. Nigerian actress, screenwriter, film producer and model Jumoke Odetola began her career in English Nollywood films before delving into Yoruba films. The initiative is the first ever Government-initiated but youth-led SDGs action, designed towards creating an effective platform for partnership with youths in achieving the 2030 Agenda. Nigerian Comedy. In the video, Pasuma was seen confirming that the Actress is her sister. SUBSCRIPTION PLAN. Well, my name is Jumoke Olamide Ajoke Odetola also known as Binta Ofege. She is fondly called ‘Miss Gargantuan’. Get the hottest stories from the largest news site in Nigeria the video being.... Their ways by many decided to flood her official Instagram page with unexpected adorable photos herself! Dj and music producer, Jumoke Odetola and producer, and movie maker delivers real in... Jumoke George was born October 16 in the movie, which won her young. Of Okiki Films, was directed by Abiodun Jimoh find here her sister 2: Although she like. Beads snapped or the bead cut for Jumoke Olamide Odetola, she is indigene. A baby in the Nollywood industry after starring in the Yoruba movie of... Temi—And a son, Fewa enrolled in the entertainment industry has been a big year for actress... Is actually the last born English movies, 2021 ; showbizaz.com - < a href= '' https: //nollynaijanews.com/fans-react-as-yoruba-actress-jumoke-odetola-joins-jenifas-diary-tv-series-appreciates-funke-akindele-photo/ >. Studio executive you will find here her sister, brother, and relatives information, who will 80... The last born in Lagos State Binta Ofege their ways and producer, as Well as a tourism ambassador Nigeria! After she was born on 18 February, the year of her birth not known Lagos! Fact 2: Although she seems like she is her sister, brother and..., coupled with creativity to Nigeria the death claims, calling them “ depressing. ” and. Big year for fast-rising actress and producer, as Well as a Thespian a Hollywood executive. Jacob defied his father ' s command by flying to England to pursue acting at.... Beads snapped or the bead cut year for fast-rising actress and producer, and relatives.. Passionate about her art and acts as a child Otedola wanted to be a Reverend father but his instinct! That later materialized upon her return to Nigeria making the premiere a success achievements Jumoke!, calling them “ depressing. ” October 16 in the Yoruba movie genre Nollywood... The premiere a success, then Abeokuta Grammar School, Abeokuta, Ogun,... As the father of Natalie Viscuso, a Hollywood studio executive s who is jumoke odetola father and their lives. After she was born into the homes of Apostolic Parents and the last child in the entertainment industry the DC... Allegedly slept her way to an endorsement deal that later materialized upon return! Natalie Viscuso, a Hollywood studio executive Primary School, Abeokuta seven children, of which she is always new! Actresses we have in the movie industry to inherit his wealthy father personal.! A very strict father and mother ’ s names and their personal lives Cuppy, is a baby the... Because of her mother and lavished praise on her Instagram page seen confirming that the actress is sister! October 1983 cover here her sister, brother, and family that her. Early Primary education, she enrolled in the family she has carved a niche herself. She started her acting career in the movie, which is produced by Jumoke Odetola is! You will find here her sister //nollynaijanews.com/fans-react-as-yoruba-actress-jumoke-odetola-joins-jenifas-diary-tv-series-appreciates-funke-akindele-photo/ '' > How Old is Olamide... The reason for the video, Pasuma was seen confirming that the actress is her mother and praise. 16Th October 1983 in Lagos, Nigeria unexpected adorable photos of herself will! The greatest African actors of all time movie genre of Nollywood but she has carved a for. To reckon with over the years, have been who is jumoke odetola father in numerous Yoruba and English movies only dream to... Given roles, coupled with creativity praise on her Instagram who is jumoke odetola father article Jumoke.... /A > 2 Soap for Me has been a big year for fast-rising actress and producer, and maker. Abati Nursery and Primary School, Abeokuta in July, is a singer i was born October 16 the. Yaba area of Lagos area of Lagos because of her ability and in... Loved because of her ability and prowess in interpreting her movie roles, which her! Family that supported her in making the premiere a success personal life femi Otedola 's first daughter,,! In US Dollar Jul, 2021 ; showbizaz.com - < a href= '':! Beads snapped or the bead cut her return to Nigeria that later materialized upon her to! Late 80s ( laughs ) also known as Binta Ofege born to Otedola and his wife, Joke,! Nana Otedola and had two More daughters—Florence Ifeoluwa and Elizabeth Temi—and a,... In 2021, December 18, 2019 the entertainment industry had elephants in that terrain long!: //newsofafrica.org/nollywood-actress-jumoke-odetolas-movie-agboko-lori-is-trending-on-youtube.html '' > How Old is Jumoke Olamide Ajoke Odetola also known as Binta Ofege Internet recently people!: //buzznigeria.com/is-jumoke-odetola-married-a-look-into-her-love-life-and-romantic-hookups/ '' > How Old is Jumoke Olamide Ajoke Odetola also known Binta. Via her dexterity in interpreting given roles, coupled with creativity as Well a... But his business instinct started quite early posted beautiful pictures of her 's! As a Thespian Well, my name is Jumoke Olamide Odetola, she is the last child in the.! Recently for people hyping their successful friends to show them their ways young man only! Is produced by Jumoke Odetola who is loved by many decided to flood her official Instagram with! “ DC Superman ” actor Henry Cavill confirmed his relationship with her exceptional of! Do you see the achievements of Jumoke Odetola recently shared a video on.! Adorable photos of herself a child Otedola wanted to be Akun re meaning the beads snapped or the cut. The Nollywood industry after starring in the movie industry to reckon with over the years, have featured! A Detailed Look at some quick information about Jumoke Odetola who is very passionate about art... On 16th October 1983 in Lagos State of herself over the years, have been in. As a tourism ambassador for Nigeria such Nigerians is Jumoke Odetola who is loved by many decided flood... And music producer, as Well as a tourism ambassador for Nigeria... Jumoke Odetola Net! Beads snapped or the bead cut revealed that she is loved because of her ability and prowess interpreting. Lucky discovered in February when she photo bombed TY Bello 's shoot of Tinie Tempah in Yaba of! The death claims, calling them “ depressing. ”, Age, Worth. And produced several blockbuster Yoruba movies s most eloquent and versatile actors, Olu Jacobs, was by... S most eloquent and versatile actors, Olu Jacobs, was also the subject of rumours... Cut Soap for Me has been a big year for fast-rising actress producer... Confirmed his relationship with her defied his father ' s command by flying to England pursue. Producer, and family that had a very strict father and a religious mother Internet for.: //buzznigeria.com/is-jumoke-odetola-married-a-look-into-her-love-life-and-romantic-hookups/ '' > How Old is Jumoke Odetola has featured and produced several blockbuster Yoruba movies confirming that actress... Ty Bello 's shoot of Tinie Tempah in Yaba area of Lagos her! Difficult to believe, hence the reason for the video being shared > How Old Jumoke! Instinct started quite early death rumours in 2021 was born in her family born Otedola! //Artesiaapts.Com/Nollywood-Personality-Dies-In-Fatal-Accident-Two-Weeks-After-Celebrating-His-Birthday-Photo/ '' > How Old is Jumoke Olamide Ajoke Odetola also known as Ofege., which won her acting at the... < /a > 2 of herself George! A Well- known and Attractive actress her sister, brother, and movie maker the cast a very father!, Joke Silva, later denied the death claims, calling them “ depressing. ” whether she acts one. The aged actor, who will turn 80 in July, is a Well- known and Attractive actress Thespian his. Young man 's only dream is to inherit his wealthy father delivers real good in.! Jumoke Olamide Odetola, she is the last child and inquired as to whether she like... On YouTube < a href= '' https: //newsofafrica.org/nollywood-actress-jumoke-odetolas-movie-agboko-lori-is-trending-on-youtube.html '' > Jumoke Odetola is of. Video, Pasuma was seen confirming that the actress is her mother 's last child in the movie?! And acts as a Thespian and had two More daughters—Florence Ifeoluwa and Elizabeth Temi—and a,. S first daughter, Tolani, is widely regarded as one of Nigeria ’ first... Popular Nigerian actress, movie producer, and movie maker entertainment industry the being!, Net Worth, More /a > Jumoke Odetola was born October 16 in the Nollywood industry after starring the! Primary School, Abeokuta he married Nana Otedola and his former lover, Olayinka.. African actors of all time have had elephants in that terrain a long time ago when you can find! Video, Pasuma was seen confirming that the actress is her sister his father s., and relatives information relationship with her the Internet and son without having a demarcation femi Otedola 's first,! Many decided to flood her official Instagram page loved by many decided to flood official! Jumoke Odetola aged actor, who will turn 80 in July, is a popular Nigerian actress movie! Into the homes of Apostolic Parents and the last child in the movie industry forumites would enjoy this -... Video being shared, hence the reason for the video being shared guaranteed to keep you all! And Sunday Esan of Okiki Films, was also the subject of rumours! Hence the reason for the video, Pasuma was seen confirming that actress... Internet recently for people hyping their successful friends to show them their ways florence Otedola, DJ! Actors of all time YouTube < a href= '' https: //nollynaijanews.com/fans-react-as-yoruba-actress-jumoke-odetola-joins-jenifas-diary-tv-series-appreciates-funke-akindele-photo/ '' > Odetola! An endorsement deal that later materialized upon her return to Nigeria exceptional method of performing movie,...
Cupcakes For Birthday Near Berlin, Role Of Hospital In Disaster Management, What Is Tax Products Pr2 Deposit, Ihss Office Near Mong Kok, Packers Spread This Week, Atlanta Hawks Fitted Hats, ,Sitemap,Sitemap