", "The technology in interteiment is not touch screen", "Good efficient flight crew friendly and helpful", "Crew good flight was fine apart from delay due to fog in Amsterdam but kept informed", "Flight was delayed due to weather in Amsterdam area", "The supplied pack of toothpaste/toothbrush", "Our flight was canceled from Amsterdam to Bordeaux and did not receive any direction and had to find alternate flights for ourselves with the personal expense of using our own cell phones. CAD 1,210* Round-trip / Economy. A direct flight to Budapest a 27 hours after the fact is the best they could do and wanted to charge me a change fee too!! By Spring 2022, WestJet will offer service to two Scottish destinations with service from Toronto to Edinburgh and Glasgow and the resumption of flights between Halifax and Glasgow. It was incredible frustrating and could have very easily been avoided with communication from the airlines", "The Business - was The Business! "Congratulations to WestJet on the launch of their new Edinburgh service which is very much welcomed by Scotland's tourism industry," said Malcolm Roughead, Chief Executive of VisitScotland. ", "To have a variety of foodstuffs especially the soft drinks. Connection missed", "The on board food was amazing, nothing like Id ever had on a plane before. Croissant stale. Seats were pretty cramped. Please see our supported browsers. The Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) screens travellers landing in Canada at Pearson Airport. Not the case. ", "Seats and food. You could imagine the economy", "Cabin crew were accommodating and nice throughout the flight. I also saw her bring other passengers extra snacks and drinks. Then the lights were dimmed and people tried to sleep. You dont see that kind of service any more 10 stars for that", "The overall experience on the flight was quite pleasing. ", "The website I booked on and the Delta phone line on the printed ticket said that I had baggage when it turns out that I did not according to the check in staff and they made me pay. We know there is strong pent-up demand from Canadians to travel to Scotland. Toronto (YYZ) to. ", "Courtesy of the crew & good old fashion meal service. Book your cheap flight with WestJet now and you'll soon find yourself experiencing one of United Kingdom's most welcoming and culture-filled destinations. The shuttle service provided took another hour at 2am! Did I say I was traveling business class? ", "A queuing system would be better-it was a bit disorganised at Amsterdam! My vacation is cut short by this mess and my travel companions already in country are waiting on me to get their trip started. Find all of our great low fares in one place. The food was mediocre at best. Search for and track the flight status of WS328 from Toronto to St. John's: flight arrival and departure times, airport delays and airport information. The flight attendants talked to her and arranged for someone to take her there. Large range of entertainment selection for the trip helped pass the time. Trip.com. ", "Gate was constantly changed with no audible notification at the gate and boarding process was mayhem", "Service was good. The first route will connect YYZ to Glasgow Airport (GLA) starting on May 20, 2022. Eastbound Winnipeg to Toronto, 35,000 feet (iPhone 8 Plus) . In airport lingo, one slot equals a single takeoff or landing. Not their fault but was a known so the process could have been started earlier. So I did not bother to bring any assuming they were going to keep their word; I figure I'd make it work and watch a movie without sound. Four to five hours without ANY entertainment is totally unacceptable especially with teens and kids!! (5311 km) CHANGE DIRECTION Flight time 7 hours and 35 minutes Airlines with direct flights from Glasgow (GLA) to Toronto (YYZ) Air Transat S M T W T F S Due to mechanical problems, our flight arrived at LAXfour and a half hours late and further problems with the cargo door caused an additional one hour delay of our take off. Ready to hit the skies? People are beginning to plan those family reunions and longed for holidays so we hope new additions where possible will helpto satisfy that demand, and the route will also present a great opportunity to strengthen business links. ", "Much more civilised for the same cost (or less) as the budget carriers. This was my best experience flying in such a long time. To Belgium. Its first widebody acquisition was a number of aging Boeing 767s from Qantas for its venture into Europe. ", "There was no food or entertainment, but for such a short flight that's fine", "It's so confusing when they list Virgin and Delta interchangeably, when you're not exactly sure which you're going to get. Departure times vary between 08:00 - 21:25. So check out our cheap flights today. Air Canada Rouge, Air Transat and WestJet all fly direct from Glasgow-International to Toronto-Pearson. You may qualify for a WestJet Cargo account. When it comes to cheap flights to Glasgow, Scotland, WestJet is your trusted source. Make sure you download the app so you can at least watch the movies on your tiny screen. ", "Service from Toronto to RdU not so good", "Ended up flying with air canada after they switched us", "Lufthansa switched us three times , and then when we got to the airport in toronto it was air Canada. AirlineaddsToronto toEdinburghto itsinternational networkandnewnon-stopservicebetweenGlasgowandToronto. ", "They pack biz seats in 7 across. No restroom or refreshments within that area. Find all of our great low fares in one place. The flight attendants were very warm and accommodating. ", "I was unable to check in online without a delta confirmation number and I had booked through west jet. The entertainment system is fantastic and my meal was ok I guess, I requested the low fat meal, probably shouldve just had the normal one. Our needs were constantly being met and just about the time you thought you might want a snack or a meal, the attendants were already heading down the aisle. Turning the seat into a lay flat bed (and returning it seat at the end of the flight) takes some effort--not the simplest of processes. They made the reservation. Prices will be updated at least every two hours. With over 2 billion flight queries processed yearly, we are able to display a variety of prices and options on flights from Toronto to Scotland. CAD 1,332* Round-trip / Economy. ", "Excellent crew service & food/beverage offerings", "Great to watch live sports. ", "TERRIBLE customer service, barely spoke English over the pho ne. Prices displayed above are subject to change and are not guaranteed until payment is made and accepted. Air Canada flies most frequently to Edinburgh from Toronto. ", "Legroom, legroom, legroom!! ", "Boarding was unorganized, nobody knew what was going on, but the biggest disappointment is there were no movies there are no video screens on the entire plane so unless you bring your own device and have pre-downloaded Air Canada app there are no entertainment options at all! It was like stepping back in time when things were always so much nicer. My TV did not work and my tray for food was dirty. Hotels; Flights; . Got us where we needed to be without incident. Service promt. Guests flying with WestJet to Glasgow, Scotland's largest city, land at 8 a.m. local time, offering opportunities to connect via 30 airlines to more than 100 non-stop and connecting. That means we look across the web to find the best prices we can find for our users. However, this depends on the date you are flying so please check with the full flight schedule above to see . No help at Air Canada with rebooking missed flight. ", "Nothing. At one point the guy in front of me reclined back so far and fast it slammed my eReader and spilled my coffee. Economy delight is definitely an upgrade worth considering with extra leg room and space in front of you in general. WestJet today unveiled 20 new routes and three new destinations to the airlines summer schedule. Well above many other airlines. They have nice children's toiletry kits. Modify Search From * Select Airport. ", "Seat pitch could've been more. The City of Toronto has declared a "major snowstorm condition" prohibiting parking on designated routes as much of southern Ontario digs out after up to 30 centimetres worth of snow fell in . In celebration of tonight's inaugural flight from Toronto to Edinburgh, we're throwing it back to our 2015 tartan tail when our service to Scotland Mohammad Siddiqui A garden is provided and the front desk is staffed around-the-clock. ", "They lost my luggage, and this is not the first time either", "The crew is really not aware of how to deal with passengers of various levels. ", "Selection of entertainment good but touch screen very unresponsive. ", "The seats were very close together. ", "They had 3 flights boarding through 2 doors that led to one hallway, which was very confusing. ", "Didn't happen. Join the conversation Toronto to Grand Cayman Flights. The gates were cheep changing. [1] A WestJet 737-800 departing from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport WestJet destinations [ edit] WestJet Encore destinations [ edit] WestJet Link destinations [ edit] The lost luggage crew (and 90% of the people in Venice) were completely rude and acted like we were a huge inconvenience for them. Plenty of leg room even for a tall person like myself (at least compared to other airlines). Don't see what you're looking for? Youll notice our Healthy Airport commitment in action across all touchpoints of your airport journey, from parking, check-in and bag drop to shopping, dining and more., I welcomeWestJetscommitment to Scotland and the launch of their new services to Toronto from both Edinburgh and Glasgow Airports, said Graeme Day, Minister of Transport, Scotland. Fly from New York LaGuardia Airport on American Airlines, United Airlines, Delta and more. If that isn't bad enough midway through my nine hour flight my monitor went out and would not turn back on. ", "Istanbul airport was very very busy and some places were not working very efficiently (security scan when you go from the plane to the transit lounge). The best answers we received were from the people at the Istanbul airport who told us that Venice received my luggage hours before I even called Istanbul- which I do not understand why the Venice airport did not tell me this because I spent all day speaking with them. Click here to follow PAX on Facebook. Departure times vary between 07:30 - 10:00. Advertised prices, taxes and fees may fluctuate based on exchange rate. WestJet. yellman. Unable to sleep as we could not get comfortable. A good example of this is our long-term WestJet Cares For Kids program; a partnership with the likes of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Canada and Free The Children that focuses on improving the lives, health and wellbeing of children and their families. For service and value that soars above the rest, choose WestJet. Whethertravellersare looking todiscoverEdinburghs enchanting castles andcobbled streetsor exploringthevibranceofTorontoand beyond,were committedtointroducingnew destinations and routesto our network..