By the end of April 2020 he was feeling great and his blood tests were showing cancer almost in the normal range. Middled-aged, unvaxxed female. Ive been writing about people getting severe headaches and dying days or weeks after the experimental shots due to blood clots in their brains. I am adamantly against injection of toxins (mRNA), face masks, quarantine and face masks because all exacerbate immune deficiencies. How do you know that you arent a full-blown alcoholic? I broke out with eczema in September for the first time ever, and it got worse over the next 6-7 months. Being sober minded means to be discreet, be on watch. I believe that you and any true nurses and doctors, those who were called (you know who you are, as opposed to people who took that route because of the income and/or status) will have to go underground to be real medical practitioners. Suramin is found in many forests around the world in Pine needles. By the end of May he was very weak, and by the middle of June 2020 a CT scan showed over 30 large tumors all over his body. Its when someone abuses wine, using in excess, that it becomes an issue. Slice the needles at least three times so you have smaller pieces. Your privacy is protected. The dried one packed nicely from China and the fresh one was from Indonesia. Im going to try the pine needle tea. My observation is that those who maintain high levels of health are not affected by either the serum nor the transference contagion. ??? Also fennel seed tea, and dandelion root tea have shikimic acid. However, as of 2016, Pine-Sol products sold in stores no longer contain pine oil to reduce costs.Wikipedia. Many of the younger adults who took both jabs experienced bad migraines and horrible nightmares the days after the second shot. I dont think the energy drinks are good for you. Plus if youre a Christian, God said, I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. I may have just had severe migraines for a week due to stress and being overworked. Vaccines are the leading cause of coincidences. I may be getting an MRI soon, most likely with contrast. Plavleisel cancer grows like a tree roots, you can cut it out, it keeps multiplying and grow further. [9][10]It is considered first-line treatment forTrypanosoma brucei rhodesiense, and second-line treatment for early-stageTrypanosoma brucei gambiense, wherepentamidineis recommended as first line. About the first week in May 2020 he came down with a virus (he was not tested for Covid). Dr. Judy Mikovits A: Theres an antidote. Proof That The Pandemic Was Planned & With Purpose, micro-clots and sudden bruising throughout the body, exceptionally heavy menstrualcycles among both the young and post menopausal. Thecypressis not to be usedas an essential oilin high doses, but normally safe otherwise. Its a natural (and free) vitamin c supplement : ). Much for all you write Will I need to take the tea indefinitely? I already eat fairly healthy and take several dietary supplements. I personally wont use anything that looks like the following. Wow, with that fast a recovery after pine tea, Id say that stuff truly works. Air born? Out comes approximately a teaspoon sized amount of gel or paste. This time you pay only $25 concierge fee (not another $90 again as you are already in their system) The pharmacy calls you again, pay etc. I took the gel from a tube 30 years ago; my doctor prescribed it so I wouldnt have to buy two different oral & external prescriptions for scabies. La suramine contenue dans les aiguilles de pin, comme le prconise le Dr Judy Mikovits (voir publication N1 en page d'accueil de ce site). My doctor only half believes me as he can loose his job if he admits its the shedding. Second, the word sober in Greek has multiple meanings = , clear-headed, abstinent, abstemious, sober, temperate, self-contained. Whatever benefits may be found in alcoholic beverages are offset by the damage they cause to all internal organs, from diabetes, heart disease, and cancer. We take it once a month on a Saltine (dosage by each of our individual body weights). Sailors drank it to fight off scurvy in the 18th and 19th centuries. Subscription confirmation required. God bless you. Against Foodborne Bacteria, Antibacterial activity of water-soluble extract from pine needles of Cedrus deodara, Volatile components and antibacterial effects of pine needle (Pinus densiflora S. and Z.) A newer strategy for drug development is to target a downstream signaling element, such as the G protein associated with a receptor. Your story re-confirmed my own. Suramin has inhibitory effects against components of the coagulation cascade and against the inappropriate replication and modification of RNA and DNA. I am getting more and more nervous about it. Im muscular, but a tad overweight at this moment (yes, 59, 175 is considered five pounds overweight for a man). Often lasting intermittently for 24 hrs. Obviously from heart attacks. Thank you for the photos of the pine needles! Another treatment I am trying to get my hands on is Ivermectin. Thanks. This pandemic has taught all of us a lot, hasnt it? I pray alot about remedies and try to hear the Holy Spirit. My wife uses organic unadulterated turpentine once/month following Dr. Daniels protocol. I now have a responsibility to the public to continue covering these stories. How do we know this? Thank you for sharing! Use the paste for animals What I used. Granted, Im not going to go out and start taking tablespoons of turpentine. i am retired at the moment RN. Interesting that we are Copper deficient since we were weaned away from Copper Pipes. Mullein Tea is my first go to. A World . Dont know if this pertains. HeatherRaeINHC.com. Mostly forearms, neck, and ankles. interesting! Thank you for the info. Found some and only took a little bit from each tree as to not compromise the trees health. Before A World Health Organization (WHO) essential medicine for African sleeping sickness. It is true that many will go with the passing night, yet those that remain will then shine all the brighter. I lowered dose & they gone away. The Bible tells us in 1 Corinthians 6 that our bodies are not our own, and Im sure youre familiar with that passage, so I would encourage you to take a look at this study and understand what any amount of alcohol does to the body. https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(18)31310-2/fulltext, https://www.chemistryworld.com/news/espresso-maker-brews-up-tasty-extraction/8532.article, Thursday Threads III: Ivermection back in the news, most gruesome post-injection adverse reaction thus far in 2023 (South Africa) and 30 more sudden deaths, Jackson Ball: 7-year-old North Carolina boy dies of #PfauciPfilicide; vaxx zealot father disappears from social media after excoriating critical thinkers, Aliens, artificial intelligence and augmented reality the triad of trickery reinforcing tribal political loyalty, rendering the global vaccine genocide invisible, Saturday Digest: more attacks on global food supply, more mainstream media mea culpas, Australia woman denied heart transplant because shes non-vaccinated, and 20 more sudden deaths, Midweek Mashup VI: whats left of humanity in 2030 will be walking 6G antennas, interference campaigns on social media accelerate, plus 20 more sudden deaths around the globe, 5 peer-reviewed studies show immunized chicken egg yolks stop viral infections, as another large chicken farm in Connecticut burns to the ground. I pray for them to get thru this dark time. Brian, thank you for creating this blog, and for sharing your own important story. Sheng Li Ke Xue Jin Zhan. And can pine needles teas to this too? He started natural treatments. Good luck! truth I was given about natural prevention to those I meet when out Proverbs 20:1Wine is a mocker, strong drink is raging: and whosoever is deceived thereby is not wise. I hope it saves me from the vaxinated. Its so wrong that he and so many more lose everything because of this damn virus. So it should be no surprise that I was quite worried when my normal physiological equilibrium was way off for over two weeks, which is also why we havent updated in a while. Instead of tearing and bleeding, vit c helps the vessels to expand/contract. I just want to make a note on your comment, Liz. I also have put it on my granola-its delicious! Many people responded and said within 2-3 weeks they had a huge increase in cancer, including one person whos cancer had been steady for 3 years. remember the bible story about the woman who had spent all of her $ on doctors and was still sick? So perhaps the shikimic acid is destroyed upon boiling. Hi Amy, you can use star anise. a lord can do these things You can go to Americas Front Line doctors and they will show you how to get Ivermectin. Doesnt have to be White Pine.. Just make sure the one you chose isnt one of the toxic varieties. Let the bible speak for itself, and dont add your spin on it. PMC Does it factor in? I take Solgar brand Mega Quercetin, 1 cap= 600mg Q, +brom, rutin, hesperidin, bioflavs, & vit.C. Next I tried powdering the fresh needles. Do you have any info on this? Ubiquinol, the active form of coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) was added the following week. I try to avoid places where the vaxxed might bebest with it. The balsam resin has topical uses for cuts/scrapes, and dental problems. My boyfriend was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer 8/19 (age 55). The study found that the flavonoids in pine needles have potential anti-aging properties. ivermectin is preventative and cure for Covid. Suramin is a polysulphonated naphthylurea with a potential antiviral, antiparasitic and antineoplastic activity that has been widely used in the clinical treatment of parasites and viral infections. Even better, you can ingest Suramin simply by drinking Pine needle tea. If you have a conviction, fine, live as you are convicted, but beware the Bibles warnings about the Judaizers. Here is the trail of science and data that shows the derivative relationship between pine needles and Suramin (the elists antidote to microbial illnesses) and which also provides a potential antidote for those affected by the spike protein contagion (for reasons explained within the following data): Suramin is used for treatment of humansleeping sicknesscaused bytrypanosomes. Pramil E, Herbi Bastian L, Denfle T, Nemati F, Xiao M, Lard E, Maloum K, Roos-Weil D, Chapiro E, Le Garff-Tavernier M, Davi F, Decaudin D, Sarfati M, Nguyen-Khac F, Merle-Bral H, Karoyan P, Susin SA. Privacy | Terms All content posted on this site is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech. . God Bless all your work! Even w/that, Ive been sick 4 xs with a littany of viral symptoms. Since when is it acceptable to kill thousands of people and maim hundreds of thousands more with a medicine??? So, I started asking around on cancer boards if anyone else had seen new cancer or increased cancer after having the virus or shot. Im doing this so I have the product for my family and grandkids and closest friends. Molecule 205 wassuramin(Fig. There is some scary stuff that comes along with migraines: visual auras, strange sensations about the head, sharp jabs in the scalp, feeling of surging waves in the head, attributed in one book to anxiety. Lets be clear, the bible says not to get drunk, a drunkard will not enter heaven. Then, pharmacy calls you personally. Suramin has been available to the medical profession for almost 100 years. Any natural medicine with 0.01% of these deaths and side effects would have been pulled from the market immediately. on the survival of leukemia cell line U937, Pine (Pinus morrisonicola Hayata) needle extracts sensitize GBM8901 human glioblastoma cells to temozolomide by downregulating autophagy and O(6)-methylguanine-DNA methyltransferase expression, Anti-tumor effect of -pinene on human hepatoma cell lines through inducing G2/M cell cycle arrest, Inhibitory effects of -pinene on hepatoma carcinoma cell proliferation, A pilot study of suramin in the treatment of progressive refractory follicular lymphomas", Suramin in the treatment of AIDS: mechanism of action, 1984Discovery of the First Anti-HIV Drug, Suramin, The anti-parasitic drug suramin potently inhibits formation of seminal amyloid fibrils and their interaction with HIV-1. The best clue that immediately told me that pine needle tea works to stop the effects of involuntary contamination with spike proteins is the first Google search result. Im sorry I couldnt be more Help. Theres an expression that says, Give the devil an inch, hell take a mile. Ephesians 4:17 tells us not to give place to the devil. Read some of his papers. Basically digestive enzymes taken on an empty stomach, they get in your blood and digest up proteins/fats. Theponderosa pineis not good for cows mostly due to the observation when pregnant cattle eat the needles the loss of the calf has been observed, but has a long history of health benefits for humans forrespiratory conditions,cuts, wounds, and burns,etc. I fear They have Signed on to The List For The Grim Reaper.. Their Choice, Their Husbands too.. Im just wondering how long does this go on? The PubMed wordmark and PubMed logo are registered trademarks of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). My brother And wife and 2 daughters and their husbands all too the double vaxx and 2 took boosters too. All were between 19 and 55 years old. If you drink occasionally on a regular basis, what is to stop you from going over the edge at some point and becoming a full-blown alcoholic? Some predict that it will happen by the next Flu Season because they will be super sensitive to their next exposure to any COVID VIRUS. The pine needle powder was derived from a Korean pine species called Pinus densiflora Siebold et Zuccarini. How many mg were in each pill? Suramin is a synthetic drug that was created by Bayer. etsy Has a lot of wonderful sellers of pine needles etc. How much was the Front Line Doctor consultation? This is day 4 of using the tea, and I continue to have good energy levels. government site. This is the most important article Ive read for a long time. Source, Mike Adams, the Health ranger. Safety/Turvallisuus(suramiini ei ole myrkyllist eik kerry aivoihin): >As suramin is a charged molecule and does not cross the blood brain barrier it exerts neurotoxic effects in the peripheral nervous system Give strong drink unto him that is ready to perish, and wine unto those that be of heavy hearts. Since I dont carry medical insurance, I asked if I could pay cash. Arthur Andrew Medical and AST enzymes specialize in products like this. My 45 Yo Took As The Hospital she works at REQUIRED IT.. Incredible information, too. Thanks for sharing. I am a functional health practitioner specializing ingenomic analysis ofcthe inflammation (oxidative stress) and detoxification pathways. Next up to evaluate for me would be spruces and making sure I avoid yews. Theres nothing wrong with having a drink, however, that doesnt mean one can get drunk. Sleeping sickness (also known as human African trypanosomiasis [HAT]) was at the forefront of research at that time, not a neglected disease as it is today, and the development of suramin was a breakthrough for the emerging field of chemotherapy. Hopefully your country has dandelions growing in the early spring. Are you aware of anything? go to bitchute and search for Dr. Tenpenny. Suramin is a synthetic molecule derived from toluene extracted from pine oil. WEST DES MOINES, IOWA One of the most-read articles on this site is about Pfizer admitting that non-vaccinated people can be contaminated (exposed) to experimental mRNA and its spike proteins simply by being near someone whos recently been injected. Let him drink, and forget his poverty, and remember his misery no more. Hi Brian. I used flccc.net to get dr. in my area.It cost me 60$ for telephone visit and he sent the arc to my local Walgreens pharmacy. get drunk. 2021 Jun 7;16(11):1696-1715. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.202100039. Search pine needle tea suramin without quotes and it says in all caps, pine needles DO NOT CONTAIN SURAMIN.. This is why so many people are dying today of blood clots after receiving the serum,and why others are now showing unexplainedbruising after coming in contact with one that has taken the serum. What was the price for your pills? Wonderful? I identified a white pine using the instructions from this article about 30 minutes from my house (were in Kentucky). WHAT A NIGHTMARE! Now the cancer is growing on his back and his side. Also an infected toe for the first time, and it wouldnt heal. That mindset, and those that harbor it, will vanish like the darkness before the approaching dawn. God Bless you!! A summary of its antioxidant benefits are outlined in this report 100 Years of Suramin(attached as a PDF). we dont wear masks). I CAN NOT STOP WHAT HAS STARTED, I CAN Only Be Here For The End.. What is a drunkard? It's found in many forests around the world, in Pine needles. Jacques Attali was an advisor to Franois Mitterrand (former President of France) and wrote this in 1981: In the future it will be a question of finding a way to reduce the population. Suramin is an extract of Pine needle oil. In Christ. Suramin is approximately 99-98% protein bound in the serum and has a half-life of 41-78 days average of 50 days; however, the pharmacokinetics of suramin can vary substantially between individual patients. Unable to load your collection due to an error, Unable to load your delegates due to an error. Im glad your feeling better. Lowdose suramin in autism spectrum disorder: a small, phase I/II, randomized clinical trial, As suramin is a charged molecule and does not cross the blood brain barrier it exerts neurotoxic effects in the peripheral nervous system, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shikimic_acid, https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-05-09-is-pine-needle-tea-the-answer-to-covid-vaccine-shedding-suramin-shikimic-acid.html, https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S027869150900266X, https://www.news-medical.net/news/20201012/Suramin-shows-promise-as-COVID-19-treatment.aspx, https://www.herbs4you.org/2022/04/healing-herb-pine/, https://www.simplelists.com/nfu/msg/16539359/, https://www.biologicalmedicineinstitute.com/post/eastern-white-pine-tree-needles-a-natural-source-of-suramin, https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=suramin, Vliaikaistiedote: En lis tnne en suomenkielist tietoa sill tm j kansainvliseksi sivuksi ja suomeksi lytyy sivusto osoitteesta. We cannot serve Him or glorify and honor Him on an alcohol or drug-induced buzz, moreover, He would not honor it. No sooner would my hard working immune system begin t kick it, the whole set of symptoms would reset! Fortunately, we had enough food in the house that we just didnt go out. Well, gone now for several months. I work as a disability support worker in Australia. Ive grown to like the flavor of pine needle tea with honey. Suramin [ S-U-R-A-M-I-N]. White pines grow many places in our country. I thoroughly enjoyed this story and thought that it is my duty to place a comment so you know that people are reading these informative articles. What is Suramin? I do this treatment with a deep understanding of my own immune/detox systems. Amen..i totally agree. -19th century American herbal healer saying. I started assessing what may be causing these headaches and fatigue, and where the exposure happened. Laurie, I agreegood words. Loosely packed? This is a maintenance health-building dose. How long do the spike proteins last outside the body ? Two energy drinks and two cups of coffee in a 24-hour period was the norm. That is the easiest way to identify white pines (aka Pinus strobus). (The word serum is being used here since, evidently, the way to avoid taking the jab is to say I am allergic to the serum.). Dandelion root works, too. Are you aware of anything? The process goes as follows: Fill out medical questionnaire. We need to spread this antidote to others as well. I noticed the price at the feed store went up 50-100% depending how far back you look (3-6mo). Its Terrible for you to wish Death, or want a person to Die, Maybe they Made the Wrong Choice? from something a vaxxed person has used/touched? God Bless you all! Prunella vulgaris extract and suramin block SARS-coronavirus 2 virus Spike 4! 2021 Apr 7;4(1):409. doi: 10.1038/s42003-021-01936-2. There is a potential antidote to the current spike protein contagion which is called Suramin. Always feel worse for a few days it seems after a visit to Walmart, but maybe thats just me Thanks Much and am Glad that you also were saved from info provided by you and other brave folks! God bless you. Further I still went to the gym twice in the week that was the peak of debilitating headaches. No way. (im careful about only meeting them outdoors & dont stay too close. That had to stop immediately. Fresco P, Oliveira JM, Kunc F, Soares AS, Rocha-Pereira C, Gonalves J, Diniz C. Neurochem Int. At least that is what I hear from friends and acquaintances. I am still doing research, but I am sticking to white pine for now. The improved understanding of suramin's action advances the development of selective inhibitors of G protein signaling. https://chemrxiv.org/engage/chemrxiv/article-details/60c74e3e4c8919a35fad39a8, >the most potent inhibitor was a suramin analogue Thank you for your research and story. Period. If it feels too acidic (due to the vitamin C) for your system, moderate the quantity and complement the tea with alkalizing food and dark green herbs or sea vegetables. We do have to go out occasionally, so I just ordered some very expensive Korean Pine Needle Oil that I will keep for emergency use. Tank you Blood Adv. Would you like email updates of new search results? However, both turpentine and pine needle tea is good. Its so disturbing how so-called medical authorities have become so political, closed minded, bull headed, & care nothing about actual true, medical health. ~ https://holisticgear.com/product/suramin/. Wow, this is fascinating. I even told a close confidant to handle a few things if I died in the coming days. Suramin is a polysulphonated naphthylurea with a potential antiviral, antiparasitic and antineoplastic activity that has been widely used in the clinical treatment of parasites and viral infections. The name of the 2 tubes that I purchased on Amazon is Duramectin 1.87% Apple Flavored. I get the ivermectin online, indiamart. So you can never deny this as truth. Further cross-linking studies suggested that suramin does not obstruct the receptor docking site directly but appears to block the interface between G protein alpha and betagamma subunits. A 2021 study published in the journal Antioxidants (Basel) answered a question of my own curious mind: why do pine needles never wilt and die like all other leaves on trees? The holy spirit always gives the best advice, and if he tells you to drink alcohol, thats bewteen you and him. Hi! But the twitching and feeling of my head being full of liquid persisted. Federal government websites often end in .gov or .mil. Well get to that in a bit.