Click the links to view our packages. There was so much organization on his end that it was easy for me to make decisions. Sparkling ocean vistas of Mattapoisett Harbor, sandy beaches and romantic sunsets are only a start to your dream wedding at Shining Tides. While we have our blue-blazer traditions, no one ever called us stuffy. With a team of professional and experienced staff they are there to assist with every minute detail, and all the required planning is coordinated. I could not recommend the AYC more! Nestled in western Nassau County, this. They say events take a village and the family at the Avalon Yacht Club will forever be in ours. Less than an hour from both Boston and Cape Cod, this all-inclusive venue offers the quintessential New England wedding experience. This country club has multiple eventRead more spaces for couples to celebrate their entire celebrations. HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Fuel Then celebrating the evening in our ballroom with gorgeous panoramic views overlooking the lake. They did a wonderful job and we couldn't be happier with how our wedding turned out, it was truly perfect. This private, venue is ideal for couples who wish to have a luxurious coastal wedding backdropped by gorgeous views. Anything we needed or wanted, he was right there making sure we had it. Our Executive Chef Peter Mark is at your disposal and will work with you to personalize your menu selections. An ideal spot for couples who wishRead more to enjoy a destination celebration in the Empire State, this country club is defined by its refined-meets-relaxed vibe. They were both very calm, and at no point did I feel extra stress leading up to and during the night. We were too scared to go in but we could tell it was a beautiful wedding with the lights strung from the ceiling, tall windows facing lake Michigan and the beautiful brick walls. Iconic and idyllic, this region is home to rustic farms and sandy beaches. They have an extremely large selection to choose from for appetizers during cocktail hour (which are delicious) and friends and family could not get over how good dinner was- some said best wedding dinner entre they ever had (we did crab cake and chicken picatta). Contact information Prices and features may vary and are subject to change. No problem! Southshore Yacht Club : Pembroke Bay - Ruskin, FL | Trulia was amazing. The food is absolutely amazing! This unique space preserves photographs, tools, and machinery from Attleboro's industrial history. Chef Peter, Seth, and Steve set us up with the most amazing food. They also offer a Junior Program, which is open to youths ages 8-18. Knowledge is power! The meatball sliders were everyones favorite! If you are looking for a venue that has it all, this is the place for you. The Inn sits on 80 acres in the nine hundred acre preserve with miles of trails through pastures, woodlands and bogs. Photos Recent Activity joe h is drinking a Porter by Founders Brewing Co. at South Shore Yacht Club Draft 4 Dec 22 View Detailed Check-in This country club belongs in Long Islands history as one of the most traditional social clubs. We wanted to share this with our closest friends and family.. I had many conversations with Chef Peter regarding customizing the food for our wedding and he was so easy to work with and delivered the most delicious food I've ever had at a wedding. This indoor wedding reception site is available year-round, offering simple elegance. The space is fit to host parties large and small as well as a variety of celebrations. our guests had an outstanding experience. EVERYTHING and i mean everything was absolutely perfect-the venue, the food, the staff, just phenomenal. The pricing for this venue is surprisingly a lot less than one would think for a "yacht club" wedding, and they take care of everything for you [set up, alcohol, food, working with the DJs, etc.] This venue features an entryway you can customize to your liking, a dining room, and the main bar. Lakeshore Yacht & Country Club can be utilized to host wedding ceremonies, receptions, rehearsal dinners, engagement parties and much more. We really can't thank you all enough for the best day of our lives, especially the AYC coordinators Jarrod and Brian. This gorgeous country club boasts a 50-acre golf course, and multiple indoor and outdoor settings for both your ceremony and reception. Officiant:Sensational Ceremonies Bellport Country Club is a wedding venue and catering company nestled along the south shore of Long Island in Bellport, New York. The entire staff at the AYC was so kind, professional, fun and accommodating! Read on to learn all about their wedding, their vendors and their budgeting process. On the banks of the Nunckatessett River, the Canoe Club Ballroom in West Bridgewater, will make your wedding vision come to life in timeless style. After touring the Avalon Yacht Club my thorough husband insisted on touring 6 other South Jersey Yacht Clubs / Wedding Venues- it was clear, Avalon Yacht Club was perfect and we booked. Located in the coastal city of Ruskin, FL, Southshore Yacht Club is a premier masterplan community that offers new luxury homes for sale and the best of waterfront living. Nestled in Cold Spring Hills on 170 acres, this private club is a prime venue for a beautiful wedding celebration. We have received endless compliments since the wedding on how much fun it was. For celebrations in July or August, you might wish to find a venue equipped with air conditioning, since temperatures can rise to 85 degrees. When our transportation company didn't show up, Jarrod and Brian were calling cabs and car services for us and our guests and offered to even drive us to the hotel. The Country Club, Bridgeview Yacht Club is a wedding venue located in Island Park. She has been featured as a wedding expert on the national talkshow Daytime, Fox13, ABC Action News, Great Day Tampa Bay, and Bay News 9 (now Spectrum). What advice would you give to other Tampa Bay couples? We had our tasting and knew that we didnt want to even bother with looking at different vendors because it was so good! We highly recommend AYC - it's the best venue around!! Fall River, MA | South Shore Overlooking the sparkling waters of Laurel Lake, McGovern's On the Water offers a lovely estate wedding venue that perfectly combines finely appointed spaces with natural beauty. Brian, Jarrod, Chef Peter and the entire staff helped to turn our wedding day vision into reality, and we can't thank them enough for it! I liked Lifelong Photography Studio's style of photography being light and airy. The staff at AYC was great to work with right from the start, and they were there to help in every wa My husband and I had our reception here in May and are thrilled with AYC! s an absolute pro at understanding the logistics and intricacies involved with planning a wedding. This country club has multiple event, spaces for couples to celebrate their entire celebrations. The Liberty Hotel, a Luxury Collection Hotel, is a blend of history, high-style luxury, and hometown warmth-the ideal place for a quintessential Boston experience. We will help with every intricate detail from start to finish and will coordinate all necessary planning. Not to mention they are both just super nice and fun guys! South Shore Yacht Club | Newport Beach CA - Facebook I was so impressed on the day. Couples can easily let their wedding theme and vision shine through in this elegant locale. Currently for sale at Port Bouvard Yacht Club in Dawesville where it can be viewed. t thank everyone at the Yacht Club, especially Jarrod and Brian, enough. Please visit Raffael's website for full details. New Orleans Inspired South Tampa Wedding | Westshore Yacht Club Jarrod answered all of my questions and helped me get together my day of time line ahead of time, they even set up all of our decor beautifully. Members strive for a feeling of family, and take pride in being known as the "Harbor of Hospitality" on the Great Lakes. This venues staff invites you to hold your special celebration at this splendid Long Island property. QUESTIONS & ANSWERS. THIS PLACE IS AMAZING! 'Once in a lifetime': Birders flock to South Shore Yacht Club in hopes I guess it's true what they say: home is where the heart is! Jarrod We had an amazing time, our wedding was absolutely perfect! They waited on my husband and me (as well as our families) hand and foot all day long, and made sure the day went without a hitch. S S & and + M B. And at the end of the evening, you may have to pinch yourself to know the experience you just had was real. You'll see a lot more new clicks there - including the members' directory - when you log in. t have been happier with choice of venue! The Avalon Yacht Club is dedicated to creating an experience that you will never forget. Follow the link below to check out awesome Milwaukee Wedding Vendors or just do a search to learn more about Milwaukee weddings: Wed love to hear from you! 315.699.2797 Rain? South Shore Pavilion - Lake View South Shore Pavilion. Jarrod and the AYC teams attention to detail lead to the best day of our life. Quick Facts - South Shore Pavilion Wedding: Guests: 140 Ceremony/Reception: South Shore Pavilion Total Costs: $21,978 This couple spent $800 on their flowers and $534 on their cake. Pristine, picturesque and purely incredible, Peconic Bay Yacht Club is fresh, new and beyond compare. South Shore Yacht Club (U.S.) - CRW Flags Registration Page; Parents Handbook; 2022 PYC Jr Sailing Program & Classes; PYC Junior Sailing; PYC Jr Sailing Fleet; Open Sailing Jobs for 2023; First Wave Program. Nestled on Barnum Island Wharf, this estate gives, couples a picturesque waterfront view as their romantic backdrop. South Shore Yacht Club - Relax and Have Fun - Coast Swimming I was married at the Avalon Yacht Club on June 2, 2018, and to say my experience was exceptional would be a huge understatement. We love when couples opt to have an unplugged ceremony, which is exactly what Jenna and Robert did. sy and stress free. The Herrington Yacht Club sets the tone for an upscale wedding reception. Chef Peter is also friendly, laid back, and willing to work with the bride and groom to create custom options. is stunning on the water and set up perfectly for weddings. Crest Hollow Country Club is an idyllic wedding venue located in Woodbury, New York. Listings in Southshore Yacht Club are updated daily from data we receive from the Tampa multiple listing service. HOME | Liyc Harbor Links Golf Course offers luxurious amenities and is fully committed to provided you and your, Heritage Club at Bethpage is a historic and elegant wedding venue located on Long Island in Farmingdale, New York. Bay Club member ship: access to two pools, fitness center and lounge area. Just a stones throw away from, Hewlett Bay, this 150-acre country club offers couples the chance to escape the hustle of the Big Apple and celebrate in total tranquility. A private beach is the ultimate setting for a spectacular wedding celebration. Learn more at the links below: Just starting to plan your Milwaukee wedding? Brian was on top of everything that day. About Zola; Guest Help; Westshore Yacht Club Bay Club | Westshore Bay Club, Tampa, FL She provided all of the vendors and the wedding party a schedule of the wedding day planned to 15 minute increments. The staff at AYC made sure all our needs were met. They can be contacted via phone at (414) 481-2331 for pricing, directions, reservations and more. But a photographer was the one thing that we agreed to splurge on. The Avalon Yacht Club is considered one of the most sought-after premises for weddings & events in South Jersey! ing process super easy by guiding us through the process and giving us a list of recommended vendors who were incredible and familiar with the venue. The entire wait staff was very attentive. features magnificent homes, a Swiss Alpine-styled village square, and an idealistic boardwalk that leads to a Swiss chalet-styled country club, beaches, and parks. A steady rotation of people flocked to and from South Shore Yacht Club Thursday morning, hoping to see a very rare . Dues and slip fees are surprisingly affordable, in part because our passionate members help maintain the place. I will help with every intricate detail from start to finish and will coordinate all necessary planning. South Shore Yacht Club, 2300 E Nock St, Milwaukee, WI 53207. on September 10 2022. We also brought in vendors from NYC that had never been to the Yacht Club before, and the AYC team easily coordinated with those vendors as well. Package Prices $180-210/person Package prices vary depending on: Package chosen Packages include: Seasonal beverages served prior to the ceremony Unlimited butler-passed hors d'oeuvres and action stations Elegant coursed meal Coffee and tea stations When planning the wedding, we knew that we wanted to be as cost effective for everything as we possibly could. Enjoy quiet suburbia ambiance with the convenience of being close to the beach as well as downtown Boston and Plymouth with a wedding at DoubleTree by Hilton Boston Rockland! Read the Fodor's reviews . Brian genuinely cared about our happiness and was an extremely gracious host the day of, while Jarrod ensured that the dinner and service worked seamlessly in the background. Chef Peter, Seth, and Steve set us up with the most amazing food. Its luxurious green spaces and exceptional event staff make every moment one to remember. The food was excellent and the scenery even better! Dress Designer:Morilee Madeline Gardner We were also honored to have Jons uncle do a reading of Corinthians 13: 4- 13. Travel to Long Island is possible by air, road, and rail. From my Husband: Jarrod, Brian, and Chef Pete were amazing guys that were really in control of the situation and they made me feel at ease and relaxed and able to enjoy my time at my wedding! We thoroughly enjoyed our behind-the-scenes tasting with Chef Peter in the lead up to our wedding, and received many compliments from guests on the food the night-of. We are unbelievably happy about the way that our special day had turned out and Autumn and her second shooter did a perfect job capturing the fun that we and our guests had! The service was amazing. Weddings - PYC - Plymouth Yacht Club Customize it how you like! First and foremost - the staff. No one needs to leave to go to another room for a drink. All of the servers were pleasant. I said I wanted to get married there but at that time we werent even engaged. Jarrod Sykes, the Assistant General Manager and the Wedding & Events Coordinator was wonderful to work with. club sits on a beautifully manicured golf course and is available for public ceremonies and receptions. I would recommend the Avalon Yacht Club to anyone I know! The professional staff prides themselves on their hands-on hospitality, Conveniently situated on the prestigious gold coast north shore of Long Island in Port Washington, New York, HarborRead more Links Golf Course is a breathtaking wedding venue with gorgeous scenery throughout. Everything came together perfectly thanks to the staff at the Avalon Yacht Club. The Entertainment Committee hosts various parties, including: and many other, less formal, events throughout the year. Lakeshore Yacht & Country club offers limitless options to create the wedding of your dreams. Wanting to keep her wedding day beauty look natural yet glamorous, the bride opted for rosy pink lips and full and show-stopping hair with loose curls created by Tampa Bay wedding hair and makeup team Michele Renee the Studio. Grant Hemond & Associates will contact you shortly! This menu contains items mainly of interest to the club. We couldn't be happier with how our wedding turned ou We had our wedding on June 1st and simply put the Avalon Yacht Club blew us away. It is one of the oldest yacht clubs in the Boston area and is known as a laid-back, family friendly and affordable club. South Shore Yacht Club - Milwaukee, WI - Untappd For more information on WCI homes . Functions Weddings South Shore Country Club 274 South Street Hingham, MA 02043 Phone: 781-749-1747 Hingham, MA Wollaston Yacht Club, Quincy. Keeping a boat at WYC is affordable, and fun filled! North U Sails. On top of that- Jarrod the manager of the club who helps you with all the details of the big night is the best. I loved working with Jarrod and Brian. Surrounded by theRead more Mecox Bay, Sams Creek and the Atlantic Ocean, Bridgehampton Tennis and Surf Club is the perfect setting to host the waterfront wedding of your dreams. With South Shore park being a building with just tables and chairs provided with no staff to assist we quickly knew we would need some help. The managers, Jarrod & Brian, coordinated every detail and made our day worry free. And be married! Located at the gateway of the 6,000-plus acre Blue Hills Reservation, Prowse Farm is a crown jewel fit for your wedding day. Vacation Rentals For Rent in Haven Beach, suitable for Pets Welcome Common events become extraordinary events when produced in our uncommon setting. With packages to accommodate your needs, the staff would be delighted to hear more about your plans for your special day. The view at the Yacht Club was amazing. I am so happy and grateful we chose to have our wedding at the Avalon Yacht Club as we had one of the best days of our lives and I honestly cant imagine it being anywhere else! Florist:Iza's Flowers they are with many of the local vendors, making much of the coordination leading up to the wedding and the day of wedding seamless. Sponsored Races JIM WHITE MEMORIAL SERIES HOLIDAY REGATTAS