(414)467-4427, Angela Snyder Here are my breeds and colors I am focusing on. Mystic Rabbitry, located in Wisconsin, offers a wide variety of rabbits. 1 time a month text 2627457162 (920)564-0679. I am a small rabbitry with only 30 rabbits at the most. We raise mini rexs at the moment but we are planning on adding Holland lops to our rabbitry. Any bunnies you get from us are sure to be sweet and used to people. Im a member of ARBA and WSRB. (608)931-4393, Chris Redding A small business being started by me in high school as part of an FFA project to receive my proficiency in rabbit production We are a smaller rabbitry dedicated to showing New Zealands. Mount Horeb. Goddess Cove Rabbitry in Waukesha. English Angora lizreeb@yahoo.com Full Pedigree. We take pride in our care and quality and try to offer you the best we can. Right now, I love raising and spending time handling my bunnies, as soon as possible, so they are well mannered and a pleasure to interact with. I encourage first time bunny lovers as well as providing quality stock for show or meat. My brother mind you was double my size, hit my back with his head. angelschwechler@aol.com We focus exclusively on raising show quality Rhinelander and Polish rabbits, and have been breeding rabbits for the past 8 years. (651)354-6436, Cindy Cole redneckrabbitry@gmail.com We are a small rabbitry, raising quality Flemish Giant rabbits in 4 of the 7 colors, White, Lt.Gray, Sandys and Fawns. The 2021 ARBA National Convention will be held in Louisville, KY on October 23-27, 2021. River Falls, Wisconsin 2 talking about this. Union Grove, WI - Wisconsin State Rabbit Breeders Assoc. http://www.furandfeatherhaven.weebly.com We keep only three, and focus our efforts on breeding toward the ideals described in the ARBA Standard of Perfection: Himalayan, Polish, and Havana. LeGraves Country Rabbits Who wants a bunny that they cant hold? Wisconsin State Rabbit Breeders Association (WSRBA) and its rules apply. thehoneybunnytree@email.com, Brittany Culp Satin, Mini rex, Holland lop, Netherland dwarf Note: More superstar rabbits like Monique are waiting for you to find them. PARDEEVILLE, Wisconsin Combined Locks, Wisconsin Himalayan, Polish, Havana We raise Creme DArgents and New Zealands (white). We offer from Flemish Giants, Mini Rex, Satins,. Small scale rabbity in Southern Wisconsin. Netherland Dwarf, Dwarf Hotot, Tan Athens, Wisconsin Our rabbits are well socialized, raised in a home environment, and groomed 3x a week while in our care. I finally started walking fine a year later. (608)239-8550, Timothy Baker Tower View Rabbitry Our bunnies are exposed to many different things including children, dogs, and cats, basically from birth. Blooming Rabbitr is a small family-owned rabbitry in Ellsworth, Wisconsin, specializing in adorable and quality Flemish Giants. The Secret Garden Rabbitry ariaseitzer@gmail.com, Michelle & Michael France I like to help out 4-Hers , kids and anyone who has a real interest in having rabbits. Raising and Breeding rabbits for Show, pet and meat. I am working on a pedigree for them as of now. Idaho. Holland Lops, Netherland Dwarfs clmaloy@yahoo.com, Corey Meyer We are a smaller rabbitry in North West Wisconsin, currently caring for 16 holes. 48. Top quality bloodlines from the top herds in the country. Plum Hill Rabbitry The Rex was first imported to the United States in 1924. Snuggle Buddies Rabbitry Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin Waukesha, WI I am striving for champion rabbits, using champion lines. We keep our rabbitry small, between 30-50 animals. Blooming Rabbitry in Ellsworth. 3/1/2023 11:25 AM. Check our website for these updates. (715)214-4633, Amber Stacey One Buck and One Doe Dwarf Hotot bunnies We have a small backyard rabbitry located in janesville Wisconsin. CRC Continental German Giants Ldiamond@wi.rr.com Rabbitville RAbbitry Because I have such a small rabbitry each rabbit gets the most attention everyday. used gooseneck trailers for sale in wisconsin Castor Male Rex Rabbit - not fixed - pickup in Grand Marsh Wisconsin $35 (mad > Grand Marsh . WISCONSIN STATE RABBIT BREEDERS ASSOCIATION OFFICIALLY SANCTIONED SHOW Melody Stremkowski, Secretary, 5568 County Road EE . Clear Lake, Wisconsin Wisconsin Rabbit Breed (s) Blanc de Hotot, French Angora, Mixed Breed, New Zealand, Palomino Edit Delete Wilderness Valley Rabbitry Raise Silver Fox, New Zealand, Mini Rex, and Harlequin rabbits on pasture for show and meat production. Some ready now and some read more, Find: Rabbits for Sale in Wisconsin | Post your Own Wisconsin Rabbit Classified. Silver Lining Harvest The Mini Rex is our main breed that we raise. Kaukauna, WI Natalies Sliver Foxes We have only a few acres in Northeast Wisconsin and I have reasonable prices for great quality rabbits. Black River Falls, Wisconsin Crme DArgent is standard. Roocakes Rabbitry New London, WI All ages in each sex. We have been raising rabbits for five years. If you want to have a very strong bond with a Holland lop like us on facebook or contact us using the number listed bellow. I specialize only in quality Netherland Dwarf Rabbits. hodag5141@gmail.com D.Lee Woolees Rabbitry and Yarns also carries handspun yarns, mill spun yarns, roving and raw Angora fiber to help with any spinners, or knitters craving. Skyebird5@hotmail.com Davis Rabbitry Breeds: New Zealand breed and California cross rabbits. Bunny Express Rabbitry is home to four breeds of rabbit. Each show rabbit listed will have at least earned one 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place ribbon and will be pedigreed. Our rabbits have come from top show lines from all over the country. Contact. Breeder Arnold and Sue Schmidt City Union Casco, WI My Rabbitry is registered with the ARBA. chefswife@new.rr.com, Tina Lube Netherland Dwarfs Mini Rex, Satin, Standard Rex Raising rex and satins in standard size. Manitowoc, WI We are a small Rabbitry that is just getting started to show at the local fair an at some local shows in the area. We sell the bunnies to help offset the cost of feed for all of our animals. For Polish I raise black, chocolate, and broken. Fox Pen Farms walkernat@frontier.com Small rabbitry run by a family of 4-H sisters Spirit of June Farms strives to raise the best rabbits we can. Giant Angoras, German Angoras, German/Giant Hybrids, English Angoras, Satin Angoras They gave me something to look forward to. goddesscove@gmail.com, Rebecca and Scott Luce We have pure-bread rex kits, netherland dwarfs, and holland lops. New Zealand-(whites), Flemish Giants, Californian, Rex Adrianna.Schultz@gmail.com chickybunnyfoofoo@yahoo.com, Loriette Westfall 608-718-6273, Liana Bush September 10, 2022. Sunset Rabbitry in Clintonville. longdos@hotmail.com, Casey Bodenheimer pet.lover86@hotmail.com Julies Rabbitry All of our rabbits are very sweet and have No anger problems that could possibly be passed onto there offspring. Rhinelander, Rhinelanders Also stud service of many multiple leg grand champion bucks. Only breed when we have an order for bunnies. Richland Center , Wisconsin I usually have some pet bunnies available year round. Ladysmith, Wisconsin (715)426-9380, Aria Seitzer 6- you can return the bunny or bunnies within five months if its not healthy or not the gender you wanted and we will give you the money back We offer 4-H and youth discounts. Slinger, WI The best place to find Continental Giant Rabbit Breeders in USA. I am reasonably priced. Californian Havana, Netherland Dwarfs, Mini Lops, Holland Lops, Flemish Giants, Californians, New Zealands, Harlequins, Lionlops and Mini Rex Blanchardville, WI We were both rushed to the hospital that day, I had no feeling from collar bone down but I kept asking about my brother. Purple Clover Rabbitry Continental Giant Rabbit Breeders in USA Tan colors are chocolate and black We operate a small rabbitry in central Wisconsin focused on raising quality Holland Lops for pet, show or 4H projects. astacey@live.com (608)386-0229, Bernadette Betchkal Palomino, New Zealand, California albino Shore Thing Rabbitry For faster response, please text (608) 609-2634. or find us on Facebook: Stony Creek Rabbitry. Rabbit Run Bassets - Nancy Klenke. I ha read more, Polish Rabbit Pair for Sale. Small rabbitry of Holland Lops. 715-820-6183 Woodman, Wisconsin We are a small rabbitry in central Wisconsin. I am breeding for tri, harli, and broken Central Wisconsin Rabbitry CG Rabbitry katalinia666@gmail.com We have reasonable prices for great animals. Currently we are breeding Flemish Giants, Chinchillas, Mini Satins, Mini Lops, New Zealand Red White and Black, Californian, Harlequin, Dutch, Havanas, Satins, and French Lops. Phone 7158965471, Harry Kimball mark@donnellyfarm.com We are members of 4-H as well as ARBA and WSRBA. The varieties are Black, Red and White. We also believe in the power of learning and independence and hope to help you on your journey towards self-sufficiency with raising meat rabbits! Visit our Facebook Page for pictures and updates. 920-883-8560, Marissa Brown Heavens Hoppers Rabbitry We are just starting up again -years ago in Iowa ( we raised french Lops, mini lops ,checkered giants, flemish giants, new zealands and california rabbits , MY husband is retiring & this will give us something to do together.. we have mini lop purebreds but the babies are not registered right now as I dont have the tattooing equipment. Silver Fox We only breed twice a year, spring and fall, and take pride in breeding for temperament first. bigdogsme12@gmail.com I am always working towards raising show quality rabbits and in a variety of colors. Lots of Hops Rabbitry We are a Small Rabbitry. We breed show quality French Angora rabbits, and are dedicated to quality, producing only a few litters a year. Marshfield, Wisconsin I have been raising rabbits all my life. Simply put, they have been checked and given an A on their rabbit breeding practice. The ideal environmental temperature range for a rabbit is 55 to 70 F. Rabbits can adapt to temperatures outside of this range with appropriate environmental conditioning. Albany, Wisconsin I raise Lionheads, Woolies, Lops and Dutch. See our website for more details. The coat has a large amount of guard hairs, making French Angoras easier to groom than other breeds of angora. We started in 2004 when my daughter was in 4H and our rabbitry grew from one to several over the past 10 years. 6087282352, Susan Dixie Hughes Fluffy Bunny Rabbitry As the name suggests, Fluffy Bunny Rabbitry has some of the fluffiest bunnies in the United States. A small family project where we raise satins and harlequins for show and crossbred meat rabbits for our freezer. Early symptoms can include fever and tingling at the site of exposure. Our sons 4H project, became our familys hobby. I rescued my Border Collie and she started urging me to get on my feet again. Almond, Wisconsin I am located in Northeast Wisconsin just outside of Green Bay but will travel to surrounding areas for a fee. Doe has been shown at ARBA Sanctioned Rabbit shows and has recie read more, Netherland Dwarf Bunnies For Sale In Ettrick Wi. The Rabbidashery Dwarf Hotots, Netherland Dwarfs, Lion heads, Holland Lops We currently rasie/breed/sell Netherlands, Mini-Rex and Lionheads. Californians, New Zealands, Netherland Dwarfs, Lionheads Redneck Rabbitry (920)889-3051, Aleksandra Krstic Snowshoe hare My name is Kate M and Cute & Cuddly Rabbitry is a very small home based rabbitry specializing in gentle, show able Holland Lops and Netherland Drawfs. I do show my rabbits every now and then to get a better understanding out what stock I should breed. (608)525-9831, Brittni, Brianna, Bethany Schneider We had our first litter, Holland Lop babies. Our whole family has enjoyed our rabbit project, as the varieties and number of rabbits continue to grow. Rascally Rabbits Rabbitry All of our rabbits are pedigreed and fed pellets, locally grown hay, clean water. Email. harrison.kimball@yahoo.com I am small rabbitry. Ever since I was little I've dream't of owning a farm and raising animals. We are currently breeding two different breeds of rabbits, Continental Giants and Rex. Blue ribbon bunnies is operated by me ( McKenzie ) , Im 15 and very mature about business. Thank you for reading our bio and we hope to add a new bunny to your family! English Angora We currently have a litter for sale born 3/4/16. Black River Falls, WI MAHANAIM Gods Country Reedsville, WI Baby Rabbits for Sale - Holland-Lop. We can guarantee that every rabbit we sell will be healthy and at an appropriate age. I do occasionally acquire Netherland Dwarf rabbits from friends of mine who need help getting rid of theirs, so check out my website today to see whats available! Hands Rabbitry We have over 30 rabbits of many different breeds, but are currently only breeding Mini Rex, Standard Rex, and Standard Satins. We have raised many breeds of rabbits over the years, but the Flemish has always been here. We first started with rabbits back in 2004 with 3 rabbits that we got from a Rabbit rescue for our kids. We raise New Zealand Whites, Silver Fox in Blacks, Bluesand Chocolates/Lilacs coming soon! RRCA Rhinelander Rabbit Club of America. New Zealand and Californian Shelly shows in Open ARBA shows. I have some pedigreed stock, mostly have pet quality stock. kenzer.love@gmail.com Raising Quality Blue and White Beverens for 4-H and to promote the breed for its hertiage. Baby bunnies occasionally available. New Zealand/Californian $40 each or 2 for $70 Clover rabbitry is located in Appleton, WI and has been showing rabbits through the American Rabbit Breeder's Association (ARBA) shows since 2009. Depere, Wisconsin Our rabbits are breed for pure stock shows, Pets and meat. They are also one of the best producing meat rabbits. We are a smaller rabbitry that strives for the best quality rabbits with good temperaments. Schofield, Wisconsin Love & Faith Rabbitry I started become happier and happier. We strive to breed to match the SOP and also wonderful temperments. The ARBA does not provide or imply a guarantee or warranty pertaining to the Most have full pedigrees and parents have been shown in arba shows and fairs and do very well. We have Woolies as our main breed and have placed in National shows. I also build custom outdoor pens and runs for the rabbits to get fresh air and exercise. Wautoma, Wisconsin herolt@tds.net We sell breeding/show stock and also rabbits as pets, but we do not produce substandard rabbits just to sell them; improvement of the breed is the goal of every breeding. We were heading at 60mph straight for a mailbox and there was nothing I could do. The Rex is a variety of rabbit that exhibits plush fur that is often described as having a velvety texture. I raise pet, brood, and show quality Lionheads, Mini Lops, and Velveteen Lops in Northern Wisconsin. Breed to the ARBA standard for the Silver Fox rabbit 2. We have a family-run farm, where we raise rabbits for show and sale. We soon decided to add Californians as a meat project. Giant Angoras, English Lops Mystic Rabbitry We are Youth breeders who have been raising quality rabbits since 2011. (563)581-5908, Paige and Debbie Kramer Thank you! Mora Angora English Angora Rabbirty French Lops, Netherland Dwarfs, Lionheads Develop appropriate depth and width on body type 7. petersdorfacres.rabbitry@yahoo.com, Patty Shambaugh Forest Side Rabbitry Please check out or website for more information, updates. Also starting into Blues and Chocolates. Holland Lop Family raised Lion Heads, Dutch and Flemish Giants. (608)739-2279, Marlene Dreifke New Zealand, New Zealand Black leitnme@gmail.com (608)988-4208, Bernadette Romo Black Rose Breeders We have been Breeding On and Off over the Last 3 years.. We breed as a hobby and for the love of the breeds so we keep our rabbitry small (less then 10 adults at a time. cclapp3087@gmx.com 3-they dont bite even though there not held every day 715-263-2894, Kim Meyer ARBA American Rabbit Breeders Assoc. (715)383-9200, Jody Sielicki Star bunny farm Please visit our rabbitry website! Gilman, Wisconsin The Black River Rabbit Hutch has a small rabbitry with excellent black New Zealand rabbits for pets, for show, or for one of the healthiest meats available. In the Mini Rex I focus on the Tri color, but I also have a few: Tortoise, REW, Castor, and Red. 2182063463 text or phone for appointment. AHRC American Harlequin Rabbit Club . briannaschneider@rocketmail.com, A.J. Rio, Wisconsin Rabbits are intelligent and can get bored. They receive fresh water at least twice a day which contains a small amount of apple cider vinegar to promote health and vigor. 920-250-1661, Tami Onsager Weight should not exceed 3 lb 12 oz. Spirit Of June Farms Family rabbitry breeding quality Himalayans, Polish, and Havanas. View Website New Tab. Goddess Cove Rabbitry We take pride in raising our rabbits in a country setting with plenty of sunshine and fresh air! Mini Rex We have a litter of 7 Purebred White New Zealand bunnies, born 5/14/2013. I just became members of the NMRRC (National Mini Rex Rabbit Club). I raise Netherland Dwarfs exclusively for show quality & pet personality near Green Bay, WI. (715)966-2257, Dalton, Angie, Dawn Dobbs What is a Continental Giant Rabbit Price. I have been showing and breeding Basset Hounds since 1988 in South Eastern, Minnesota. French Angoras, American Fuzzy Lops, English Angoras, Velveteen lops, Satin Angoras We now raise Himalayans. Aprilfriday72.af@gmail.com English Angora Rabbits for Sale. Bushesbunnies Rabbitry Started small and growing. Develop a coat that has correct length and even silvering 5. Please contact me if you have any questions. I refused to so I swerved a little, however when I went to get back on the road I noticed my wheel was trapped in the ditch which made my steering wheel lock up, in turn my brakes did too. We also have many different colors of Florida White Bunnies in addition to Dwarf Hotot Bunnies. (608) 228-2013. . Giant Angora, English Angoras, Satin Angoras, and English Lops (262)885-6083, Jessica Parsons All rabbits are pedigreed. Welcome to Gracies Dream Bunnies. b***@srba.org. I am an active member of the Basset Hound Club of America, The Greater Minneapolis/St. T & K Rabbitry is a small rabbitry in Maryland specializing in breeding adorable New Zealand ( Reds & Whites ), Flemish Giants Fawns, Dwarf Hotots, and Mini Rexes. English Lops, Holland Lops, Mini Lops, French Lops, Satin Angoras, Lionheads Holland Lop colors are orange, creme, chocolate, tri and lilac noway12-23@myway.com, Eau Claire, Wisconsin Colors - More than 30 possible shades; Commonly fawn, chocolate, blue, white, gray, or agouti. on a seven acre farm. I have space for about 15 permanent residents and multiple litters throughout the year. I am breeding lop bunnies; they are black and white and very friendly. All of our rabbits are fed organic pellets and fresh produce, organic grain and seed mix, and wild leafy greens. One trio of Californian , Two New Zealand bucks one doe and growing to 2 New Zealand trios by spring 2021. D & L Rabbitry Best in Show Rhinelander Former home of the 2010 Wisconsin State Fair BOS Harlequin, 2010 WSRBA State Convention BOS Harlequin, 2011 Columbia County Fair Res. Dubbed the "King of Rabbits", they are a type of rabbit that comes in many different colors like black, brown, blue, and white. Our priority is to produce healthy rabbits that meet ARBA standards for our chosen breeds and are competitive in state and national competition. Our small rabbitry focuses on Thriantas, French Angoras and Giant Angoras. psstebane@new.rr.com I am dedicated to the preservation of the Basset Hound in a quest to meet the standard. Non pedigreed bunnies $50.00 Monroe, Wisconsin I am also available to answer any rabbit-related questions and to make connections with other farmers. I have show quality rabbits, usually have something available year round. tiny paw prints Hollands, just depends. 715-899-0800, Jaime Sanford Right now, I am focusing on mini rexes and the many variations: broken white/ browns, broken white/opals, and broken white/ blacks. Oberbroeckling Rabitry Hudson, Wisconsin Mystic Rabbitry in Almond. Lonesome Pine Farms Rabbitry My name is Kjiersten and I am the founder of Pine Haven Acres Rabbitry. djkrolow@wittenbergnet.net Polish bunnies cost $20-$25 or 2 for $40-45 solon springs , Wisconsin mahanaim77@tds.net Full Pedigree. I graze my rabbits in the summer on grass, producing extremely healthy bunnies and rabbits. We are a 4-H family in Wisconsin that specializes in loveable, quality Holland Lops. In April or May of 2014, if all goes well, I plan on starting breeding Flemish Giants as well but not sure what colors I will specialize in. We supply full detailed pedigree/papers and all our bunnies are litter trained. Flemish Giants I now have French Lops, Holland Lops, Mini Lops, English Lops, Satin Angoras and Lionheads. We have 2 children Jackie & Chris. I currently have had rabbits for 12 years, including 5 years of breeding. tinalpn2006@yahoo.com https://www.facebook.com/LFRabbitry?mibextid=ZbWKwL Bunnies and Blooms Silver Foxes, New Zealands, Flemish Giants, and Holland Lops If you would like to purchase rabbits from us be sure to check out our website. Badger Rabbit Breeders AssociationPresident: Jesse WilemanVice President: Brenda ReillySecretary: Pat HolmesW6656 Hoard RdFort Atkinson, WI 53538Pjholmes930@gmail.comTreasurer: Sue DietzmanDirector: Andrea SmithDirector: Gary RingelstetterDirector: Brandon WeisenselBetween the Lakes Rabbit ClubPresident: Jennifer PotterVice President: Deb . Central Wisconsin, Wisconsin Theyre plucked and sheared often. Stony Creek Rabbitry We breed Lionheads In Most every Color Though we Are trying to Narrow that down to broken colors and Magpies/ Harlequins. #3 We strive to insure our bunnies leave our farm healthy and happy. Second Chance Silver Foxes All our rabbits are 4H rabbits and are handled daily by kids of all ages. ehumbert.08@gmail.com, Madison Smith I can make trips to Chippewa Falls or possibly Lake hallie. (920)636-0392, Ally Netz I just started raising Harlequins in 2011. These symptoms are followed by one or more of the following symptoms: nausea, vomiting, violent movements . They also live in sanitary hutches that are cleaned daily. Appleton, WI We are advocates for the genetic protection and conservation of endangered livestock and raise rare rabbit breeds to promote their necessity for meat, fur, and presence in the show ring. You might be in luck because at my rabbitry we breed nice Wisconsin Dwarf Hotot Bunnies. Please call 920-730-8453. She started with one Mini Rex Buck she had been given, got into 4-H showing, got a Mini Lop doe, then branched out to Dwarf Hotots We raised horses for over 40 years so it was a natural to go into the rabbit breeding to teach Riley how to breed the best, not the most rabbits. We sell the freshest eggs youll find from our small flock of Rhode Island Red, Buff Rock, and Barred Rock chickens. We have 4 adult rabbits, a buck and doe for each breed. Lots of different colors available. Located in Alamogordo, New Mexico. Facebook: B & B Rabbitry's Facebook Breed: Lionheads, English Angoras & Holland lops Phone Number: (318) 208-7084 Email: Breanashamburger@gmail.com Owner: Breana Shamburger 3. I breed Flemish giants and new Zealands. Fremont, Wisconsin In case you're unsure, Rex Rabbits are a . Proud 4-H/FFA family. Island Stream Rabbitry pccamo@outlook.com Hi, The NYRCBA is an. Lionheads, Mini Lops, Velveteen Lops 1 / 5 english angora rabbits full. Happy Hotots Rabbitry Urban Abode Angora (608)333-7297, Deanne Holmstrom Jim Falls, Wisconsin Our rabbit breeds consist of Neterland dwarfs, Dwarf Hotots, and Califonian rabbits. marissabrown222@yahoo.com, Katie M Waterford, Wisconsin Quality Jersey Woolies and American Fuzzy Lop Rabbits Available in central Wisconsin. West Central WI Pigeon and Poultry Club Spring Swap. Spring Valley , Wisconsin Rollin Puffs Rabbitry We have a small rabbitry NE of Green Bay, WI. Flemish Giant, Mini Rex, Champagne DArgent Manitowoc, Wisconsin We are ARBA members our mem # is DIETAN00 and DIETTHO1 Sheboygan, Wisconsin Chin, black, rew, fawn, blue, and broken in all colors. Rolling Ribbon Rabbitry Mini Rex, Polish, Holland Lop & Dutch When contacting me ask for Sharon..by phone is best. We are a small Rabbitry that raises mostly Jersey Wooly rabbits. Locate rabbits for sale in Appleton, Green Bay, Kenosha, Madison, Milwaukee, Racine and many other cities across the state of Wisconsin using our classifieds. Dwarf Hotots, and hopefully to come Holland lops Our rabbits are worked with every day and receive lots of loving care since birth. 6082144475, Olivia Gramer I raise Holland Lops only and myself and some of my younger children enjoy showing these bunnies and raising them. Tannas Cuties Rabbitry We may at times have rabbits available. Willow Creek Rabbitry in Ashland. We raise and show only Netherland dwarf rabbits and usually have both pet and show quality rabbits available. Our goals for our rabbitry are to produce quality German Angoras and German Angora hybrids. Mohawksin Rabbitry danahesselberg.linse@gmail.com, Mckenzie Evjen That dream began to come true when my family bought 11 acres in Central Wisconsin where I created my long awaited rabbitry! Obtain breeding goals without out-crossing to other ARBA breeds After that I kept expanding and now have too many rabbits to count. Mini Rexes Check in: Minnesota, Iowa, Illinois, Michigan, or Indiana. ABC Rabbitry 30 years+ experience of raising quality New Zealand and Satin rabbits. Our rabbits get lots of attention, we name them all and make them members of our family. Can also breed for meat pens, just contact to discuss. Raised outdoors but brought inside to play. Open Rabbit exhibitors must be at least five years of age as of January 1st of the current year to show their animal (s) in the show ring. The cages are cleaned often and all rabbit manure is collected for garden fertilizer. angelmonique35@aol.com Our rabbits are very high quality and we occasionally have mixed meat rabbits. This group is to help people find upcoming rabbit shows, fliers and entry forms. katie@birchhousefarm.com, Julienne Melinda Patane Bond We are a small Rabbitry in Wisconsin, we will be offering Standard Rexes, Flemish Giants, Holland Lops and French Lops this upcoming spring. taz6841@live.com, Debbie Herolt Californian Santanna shows in 4-H, FFA and ARBA shows whenever possible and has done well with her Woolys. Mini Rex, Californian or Mini Rex We are small rabbitry and have been raising rabbits for years. tiahankins@gmail.com TC.Rabbitry96@gmail.com LOL!) Rubens Rabbits Feel free to contact us with any questions. ajewelgirl@gmail.com, Dawn Dobbs Our rabbitry is fairly small and at the moment we only expect to grow to around 30 holes. La Crosse , Wisconsin I have been showing at the fair for many years, and 2 years of going to rabbit shows. Royallions Rabbitry We give personal attention to our rabbits and our customers. (715)282-5846, Steve Sadnick 1 talking about this. 262-676-9894, Katie Birkhauser (715)382-4288, Ben Crum We are a small rabbitry in the Fox Valley area of Wisconsin. Non of my bunnies are pedegrieed.Reasons you should buy from us With several shows under our belts and meeting some awsome people in the bunny world we are soo hooked!! Falconwood Farm W11103 Hwy 16, Portage 53901 betty022002@hotmail.com New Zealand Red, Californian, Silver Fox: Crystal May To me this isnt just a business its a hobby because we love what we do and we enjoy doing it everyday All rabbits sold will have pedigrees. Clintonville, Wisconsin C&C Rabbitry Just getting into Giant Chinchilla (608)957-1161, Alyssa Morse If you dont find the rabbits that you are searching for in the state of Wisconsin, I suggest that you check out the breeders directories that we have assembled for the bordering states of Illinois, Iowa, Michigan and Minnesota. We are a small, family run, rabbitry on the beautiful lakeshore area of NE Wisconsin. Two years ago, my brother and I were out cruising, some bad things had just happened to our family including a death in the family. Our son joined 4-H in the middle of 2009, so we bought our first show rabbits and now it has become an addiction for us. Let us know what you are looking for and we will see if we can help you. Regal Rabbitry LLC Marshfield, WI All of my rabbits are easy to walk up to and pet or pick up when running free. Colfax, Wisconsin We offer a wide variety of rabbits: Dwarf Hotot, Satins, Tans, Mini Lops, Mini Rex, Polish, Netherland Dwarfs, and Flemish Giants in Wisconsin. They all carry the blue color gene. Dancing Star Angoras It is important to us that we produce stock that is first and foremost healthy, have good, tractable, personalities, and are true to type. Rex Rabbits are one of the most popular types of domestic rabbits. They are also fed timothy hay and fresh fruits and veggies from our bunny garden. Schneiders Little Lions in Fond du Lac. We do show our rabbits every now and then to get a better understanding out what stock we should breed. Paiges Darn Kuties Rabbitry I wanted to tell you our story about why we started Gracies Dreaming Bunnies. I started raising the Silver Fox because they have great personalities, are friendly and have unique fur. (920)369-8156, Ashly Shore We have a 20 foot bunny run that they take turns playing in. Silver Fox I have at least two litters of bunnies a year.