Anyone from afar could see that the reason they were doing this was because we left a negative review. Closed | Opens at 10:00 AM. 185 were here. I have a video record of it and a witness. After the signing, the employee Sid took the Purchase Documents set to make a copy, and after that she returned it to me in a large yellow envelope. Playing doormat and just signing whatever they said without you even bothering to READ what you were agreeing to is what caused all this. Overview Reviews (235) Inventory (150) Merlex auto group is top tier! Merlex Auto Group Reviews, Ratings | Used Car Dealers near 1105 N Glebe Terrible experience with them. Come Jan2022 job reopened so I started to use car frequently. The car I made an appointment to see and drove 90 minutes for was not on the lot. International Association of Better Business Bureaus. This is the best way to manage and repair your business reputation. On the sale sticker of the car was a disclaimer " As Is" RED FLAG!!! I was scared that they will break my doors, windows and home stuff. Than hung up on me. I purchased a car from here 2 DAYS ago! Its HIS car, not mine. CARFAX does not have the complete history of every vehicle. Corporate Advocacy Program: How to repair your business reputation. seeing that i was aware of their actions, I then preferred to take to my personal mechanic Wednesday, then drop at their mechanic to fix on Thursday this is TWO WEEKS AFTER PURCHASING THE CAR! I get to the dealership and the truck was not in the lot. Although the manager Walter swore, that the car was clean. Merlex Auto Group - Used Car Dealer - Dealership Ratings Birdeye helps millions of local businesses to be found online with all their reviews and accurate business information. 5 hours later I received a random text from a different sales rep asking how my test drive went. Repackaged from Purchased from Amazon, stealing all certifications and false manufacturing markers from the packaging of NB food supplements. Merlex Auto Group's headquarters are located at 1105 N Glebe Rd, Arlington, Virginia, 22201, United States What is Merlex Auto Group's phone number? Use the CARFAX search as one important tool, along with a vehicle inspection and test drive, to make a better decision about your next used car. Can be upwards of $3000.00 On top of vehicle cost. I guess I was supposed to do HIS job for him. A police officer agreed to call to dealership MerlexAutoGroup and ask to provide me with Bill of Sale at least. Working at Merlex Auto Group: Employee Reviews | Indeed.com I agreed. Consumers educating consumers., Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported.. Confirmed my appointment a bit before noon. Purchased 2015 ******** **** ***** July13 2020 during COVID. 235 Reviews. Bought the car was clean everything was ready. ), Service/Process; Person Served: SETAYESH INC; Process Type: Warrant In Debt; Plaintiff: PIERRE, ROODY. 1105 N Glebe Rd Arlington, VA 22201. Choose a car and the dealer will bring it to you for a no-obligation test drive. 8 years ago. Set an appointment waited 45 minutes before acknowledged waiting another 30 min after licensed was checked and no activity information relayed call for Lyft waited 11 minutes upon arrival of Lyft no one questioned my leaving ? Napleton will pay $10 million to settle the lawsuit brought by the FTC and the . Public Records Policy. You are absolutely right that we should have done a better job of following up with you properly. For important participation details and mileage limitations, please ask your dealer. READ: Foreign websites steal our content, Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Merlex Auto Group. By continuing to use this website, you agree to UniCourts General Disclaimer, Terms of Service, Was sold a car with a bad engine! :$6K . I was looking for a pre owned vehicle with low mileage. who took it far and beyond to make sure I left satisfied. 72 Verified Reviews. Made an internet inquiry, had 2 responses, one from Mike and one from Grace. I decided to head out to Merlex this morning to take a look at a gorgeous black on black X6 that they had on their website. All rights reserved. Research, browse, save, and share from 21 IS 250 models in Centreville, VA. Life's too short, are keep it up and yours will. Sales: (703) 685-9312. Both the Pentagon Credit Union and Ally bank agreed to cancel the financing. Arlington, VA 22201. When I asked why the price increase they replied that there was maintenance performed on it to ensure it ran perfectly typical bait and switch. Experience the car via video chat and ask the dealer any questions you may have. Over 90,000 businesses use Birdeye everyday to get more reviews and manage all customer feedback. 2. bring someone with you at all times if you are dealing with merlex or any of their family, This is a review from some one who bought a car from here TWO DAYS AGO! Cases involving agreements to pay a specific amount of money (promissory notes, loan and credit card agreements, checks, etc. Called in. I called "Mike" again to complain - was told in so many words "too bad we can do that" to which I responded that there are laws against this sort of bait and switch. They have the best inventory of lux cars. Dont sign the sold as is be careful! 2 DAYS AGO! We offer: Merlex Auto Group - Used Car Dealer - Dealership Reviews - DealerRater Walter refused to pick up the phone and texted the mechanic that someone from the dealership was coming to take the car. Verify to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! Search consumer complaints, reviews and information about merlex-auto-group. Customer service horrible suppose to refund me for oil change haven't got back with me. Also he said that the total due is about $27,000. I ha ve never met Walii before this day! February 2022 check engine light comes on again. 1105 N Glebe Rd, Arlington, Virginia 22201. If you have ever bought a vehicle before and know how it should go, or, if you have an IQ over 80, don't deal here, especially with Mike. https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/merlex-auto-group/arlington-va-22201/merlex-auto-group-dealer-committed-a-fraudulent-deal-selling-me-a-car-arlington-va-1446138, Merlex Auto Group Mike - saleperson Gave me the advertised price of a vehicle then raised it $12,000 Arlington VA, MERLEX AUTO GROUP SOLD A CAR WITHOUT DISCLOSING ISSUES Arlington Virginia, Paradise Property Management Ventura Illegal eviction my account being hacked, PPM will not investigate how it happened Ventura California, Kei Kullberg Quintessential Mortgage Group bait and switch you into promising you a low-rate Mortgage Scammer White Plains New York, TAHINI GODDESS Sally schimko Sexyveggies Tahini Goddess inulin Goddess Prebiotic white labeling of non-licensed food supplement. They did not have the car I requested online available. Good. Specialties: High End Used Car Sales. BEAUTIFUL CAR WITH LOW MILES! Merlex Auto Group Dealer committed a fraudulent deal selling me a car. Trash. This case was filed in Arlington County Courts, Arlington County General District Court located in James City, Virginia. There was a problem with your loan.". This is the best way to manage and repair your business reputation. |. Search job openings at Unique Auto Import. I Talked with a sales person who handed me the set of keys and walked away. I highly suggest, next time you spend over $10, you get yourself a keeper. Merlex Auto Group Instagram Specializing in: Mercedes-Benz, Lexus, Cadillac, BMW, Range Rover, Jeep Wrangler, etc. This rating includes all reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. There may be more specific results for "merlex-auto-group", For more specific results for "merlex-auto-group", Showing 1-25 of 112,711 Found Reports It is $18,965 On March 16, 2018, Friday, I sent e-mail to dealership MerlexAutoGroup in which I request to cancel the purchase deal. 192 were here. Caution!! This guy is one of the absolute worst i have seen and I used to train new hires for sales. I got the vehicle at a great rate and as well the condition of the vehicle was in perfect condition I would recommend this place! TERRIBLE PAINT JOB SOLD ONLINE Fairfield OH, Stephen Komorek API International Group Investigators Stephen Komorek & Pat Welsh Fraudulent, Stole Valor, Criminal fake Detective Wellston Ohio. We provide a vast selection of high-quality used vehicles, exceptional car care and customer service with a smile! Hamilton Ontario, Aaron Blumenfeld Joanna Blumenfeld, Leon Blumenfeld, Stephen Gross, Michael Lax, Joshua Dias, Michael Harari, their Barbados companies Panama Verde Inc, Panama Azure Inc, and their Panamanian companies Chirican Development Corp, Panama Verde Chica Bay SA, Inmobiliaria Quebromar SA, Boca Chica Hills 1 SA, Eco Geo Co Inc. Failure to pay due wage, failure to pay residential constructions management fee(two houses), Denying employees social security protection and labor rights, breaking arbitrarily four valid commercial contracts, unfair dismissal. Initially I showed him a car that Id settle for but wasnt in love with. Copyright 1997-2023, Ripoff Report. The cherry on top is the wash and detail they provide as you are preparing your paper work. Lincoln, Yeovil, Cardiff, Glasgow, AUTO MANIA DAVE PERSAUD Dave persaud sold me a car with a bad transfer case to the 4 by 4 and now i can not drive it, Dave said he would cover the cost of the part up to 50 percent and when i called him to help me he no longer wanted to help after the deal was signed and finished he said it was an as is sale after taking the 8 grand from me LAKELAND FLORIDA, RSI Vacations Misleading Sales Presentation Asheville North Carolina, Enterprise Content Solutions Keith Elzia Chuck Rath Email marketing and direct marketing Bloomington Minnesota, ANUVA Capital, Alliance Funding Group Alliance Funding Group Pawnee Leasing Posed as Equipment financing loan company but tried to make me buy the equipment after I paid it off La Palma CA, Completeautoparts.biz They stole my money Orlando Florida, Ulloa Management Group LLC Paul No show Saint Augustine Florida, Paradise Property Management Ventura Illegal eviction my account being hacked, PPM will not investigate how it happened Ventura California, Kei Kullberg Quintessential Mortgage Group bait and switch you into promising you a low-rate Mortgage Scammer White Plains New York, TAHINI GODDESS Sally schimko Sexyveggies Tahini Goddess inulin Goddess Prebiotic white labeling of non-licensed food supplement. REBUTTAL BOX Please DO NOT patronize this business. HIGHLY RECCOMEND, On 1-28-23 I contacted the dealership early in the morning which I asked to check on a specific auto, I stated " I am not interested in any other auto, and I will be there to purchase that auto in 1 1/2 hours. Before leaving, Ray gave his number, stating "Any issues, just let me know! Merlex Auto Group - Overview, News & Competitors | ZoomInfo.com !! Specialties: High End Used Car Sales. Read more reports about Merlex Auto Group. (I was looking for financing for my daughter, starting April 1, when she starts her new job). Jason and Walter treated me with kindness and respect. i then called VA police who showed up 4-5 mins, just before the merlex workers and tow truck! Merlex Auto Group Careers and Employment | Indeed.com We're all concerned about COVID-19. 1492 customer reviews of Merlex Auto Group. Ripoff Report | Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported. Merlex Auto Group in Arlington, VA | 171 Cars Available | Autotrader How BBB Processes Complaints and Reviews, BBB serving Metro Washington DC, Metro Philadelphia & Eastern Pennsylvania. Off course Nothing! Diagnostic revealed there was $10,000 worth of mechanical work needed for a car Ray sold me 2 days ago, one he assured was perfectly okay. Merlex Auto Group. i texted him to see what was the hold up he told me to "contact Walter". We were going to drive 2 hours together to see them. Ally bank gave me the reference number. Domain Created. After speaking to the dealership the day before I was to go test drive the vehicle required when I got there I found out the vehicle had been sold the week before this is something that could have been told to me the day before instead of me wasting my time in the rain to find out this very poor customer service. Job. July 21,2020 check engine light came on. Directions Ripoff Report | merlex-auto-group complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits BUT MIRACULOUSLY, HIS NAME IS ON MY CONTRACT AS THE PERSON WHO SOLD ME THE CAR. Poor professionalism from sales person I received, good selection of cars but also in poor condition (no gas, flat tires), unreasonable dealer fees. I asked to provide me with absent pages in my Purchase Documents set. Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about Merlex Auto Group. And the best part of all, documents in their CrowdSourced Library are FREE. i brought the car back to Ray and told him i was taking it to Lexus for a Diagnostic. Here at Merlex Auto Group, it is our mission to be the automotive home of drivers in the Arlington, VA area. Start the purchase online and the dealer will deliver the car and the paperwork to you. On March 16, 2018, Friday, I visited Pentagon Credit Union.